SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by Coldpizza, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

:eek: :mad:

2. BlkMtnGirl

BlkMtnGirl Well-Known Member

Sorry to say, I'm not going to be able to keep up with this thread this weekend. Praying for peace to everyone involved in this/these terrible crime(s). One last thing... I saw that CM is giving Romeo back to his mommy today. makes me a little less sad somehow. I may be the only one, but I always kinda liked CM....

3. dumpater

dumpater Active Member

You and me both. I also hope that little pup helps her heal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

She gets it. We need more people like her that are willing to raise the red flags when they are warranted.

I have a feeling that we are going to find out this guy was brought to LE attention numerous times and nothing was ever done. I think we are going to find out that opportunities were missed to stop him before it got to this point.

5. Dogface

Dogface Well-Known Member

Hopefully they have all his supra information already. Not sure how long that info is stored.

I've missed so much on websleuths lately. I have some catching up to do. This guy is very scary, so many red flags disguised as "humor"....the potential victims he could have with that amount of land, and the amount of crazy he is, is a very scary thought.

Also, having trouble typing in websleuths...so I have resorted to typing in notes on my phone and pasting. Makes it much easier if anyone else is having the same troubles!

6. verbonica

verbonica Well-Known Member

I hear some people talking in the background too. Yes, I think that they are unaware that their voices are being picked up on the microphone from the live feed. I don't know who they are, but it seems as if they are not anyone official, and are mostly discussing hearsay, the weather, and general chit-chat.

7. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

:welcome: to all new posters!

Nice to see you BoggLEGGED :p

KaDoobs, I hadn't even realised LOL <modsnip>

8. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

RSBM

Shades of Robert Hansen (Alaskan serial killer) and also the "Hostel" movies --which haven't been viewed by yours truly.
    Kind of 'picky' about what I see as entertainment.

9. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

I agree. Earlier I was wondering why no one figured out he was a sex offender with guns. Turns out this woman did, but nothing was done about it. And repeated complaints to the real estate board, too! I would like to applaud Ms. Waddell for having the guts to say something.

10. Kadoober

Kadoober Get Me A Vodka Rocks… And A Piece Of Toast.

I actually thought of The Most Dangerous Game earlier today when I was on his FB page. I can't find the post right now, but someone mentioned hunting on his land, a woman IIRC, and he said something about them coming out and he'd give them a head start in the woods. Shudder.

Eta... It looks like the comment is gone,im guessing the poster removed it, which removed his reply to it.

11. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

The crimes committed by TK are horrific and there is probably much more we will learn in the days to come. Lets focus on his crimes rather than commentary on his appearance.

12. dumpater

dumpater Active Member

It's all the reporters. Live streaming crime scenes is still very new to reporters and camera operators, so they forget they are continuously on the air. Had this happen at a station I work at where they've said a few unsavoury things.. yikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. AmyPond

AmyPond Well-Known Member

Why are you shocked they would know? I know in many states you can search to see if any RSO live near you. I know I've done it numerous times. I think it's smart to stay informed.

I am so confused by all of this. I really hope they didn't know about the contact and whatnot weeks or months ago!

Is the feed still live? I just uploaded video of the 4 hour live feed from earlier. At least, I think it's old. It's hard to tell.

14. Hoosier952

Hoosier952 Well-Known Member

Snipped for space- 8 ft is the absolute minimum for deer and most game farms I've seen use 8 ft+ sloped/slanted fence at the top or 10 ft +. Chain link fence is pretty expensive and doesn't hold up spectacularly over time.

I think this guy has watched a few too many prepper shows. I wouldn't be surprised if the shipping container was a planned underground bunker. Berms and tunnels to go right with that bunker. The chain link was to keep people out in a SHTF situation (or possibly an LE raid). Ammo stashes and multiple firearms kind go with this. His Amazon also reminds me of the extreme prepper wishlist. I wouldn't be surprised if that metal working book was to make silencers/suppressors. I don't think BATFE would have handed a convicted felon a tax stamp for one.

If I didn't know he was keeping some poor woman in a shipping container and hoarding bodies on his property, I'd think he was just kind of a weird guy with a twisted sense of humor.

15. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Sorry!!. Kinda running on adrenaline. Noted

16. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

It was a good one too! That FB live video was interesting.

17. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Michael BurnsVerified account &#8207;@MikeAtGvlNwz 2m2 minutes ago Taylors, SC
    Volunteers are NOT needed on site but information on #ToddKohlhepp and any potentially related #MissingPerson IS - even by calling 911

https://twitter.com/MikeAtGvlNwz

^^ Scary!

18. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

So we could have victims in another country.

19. Bently

Bently Former Member

Thanks for clarifying that. I had gone to the beginning of this thread and all the way through and each and every one that I saw talking about the dog crate...said it was missing.

I guess I missed a correction somewhere along the lines?

20. CeeJay

CeeJay New Member

TK fled which county? The one he is currently selling real estate in? Or JW was a client from a previous county?

Is it odd (and I mentioned this earlier but no one seemed to notice in the flurry of activity) that if you google his email, the 5th listing that pops up is for a different Todd in Ohio that apparently uses the same email address for his real estate business. Same Todd, different name? Or am I grasping here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.