SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by Coldpizza, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Scary Indeed. I still have my SC list from thread#1 as well as a list of possible NC victims. Is it time to start a new thread for potential victims or should I post the list here? Perhaps we could narrow it down to just a few most likely MPs to contact LE about? ETA: I also only have been looking for female MP's. Anyone have a sense on if we need to search for males as well?

2. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

:laughing:

3. cementcanoe

cementcanoe Member

I don't think that's what they meant to imply. I was shocked by how much the situation she was recovered from matched her interests listed on that site, I don't think it's unfair to wonder if TK knew about that profile (whether they connected there, happened upon it by chance, or he dug around for it without her knowledge or whatever) . Also shocked that no one is talking about it, but understand that some people might think this is not the time to do so.

TK is absolutely terrifying. I am horrified for all communities that have had the misfortune of having him as a member. Does anyone know where all he lived after prison? If it was posted I missed it :/

4. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

I'd love to know where he fled to if that story is correct. I don't know a whole lot of countries that would allow an RSO to visit, let alone immigrate and set up a business there. Furthermore, depending on the country to which he fled, you can't just go and sell Real Estate without a proper license. In Canada you can't even practice from Province to Province without doing the courses in each individual province. It's not an easy task at all. I'm not sure I'm buying that he fled the country. MOO

5. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

I think a separate thread would be better MOO

6. alicebk

alicebk Member

they said county, i misread it too. i also wonder which county.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. alicebk

alicebk Member

same. not to mention the interests of NN* and CDC. there is a thread there in a group for people in the nearby towns about KB and Charlie, and it'll be pretty widespread story, so maybe if someone recognizes him they'll come forward.

*i hope i'm not crossing lines still bringing her into this, i just did see her very active profile and she knew the couple..

8. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I think if I read it correctly he left the county where the woman complained about him to the county he is in now.
    He just opened his own agency and no one the wiser.

9. TarainVA

TarainVA Active Member

Catching up...to answer x-driven-x and some other posters about the pings...I saw it quoted today the Sheriff said they pinged to that location through KB's phone when she was reported missing, within 2 days of her disappearance. Then it died. He said they didn't know whether a crime had been committed at that point. He said he went over it in a helicopter and saw it was a lot to cover. It's mind-boggling to me a ping at a 90 acre field owned by a RSO, with the dog left with no food or water wouldn't be enough cause to get a warrant to search for them.

When I initially started posting on here it was b/c I didn't buy the ex was responsible for it. All the focus on her from family and friends seemed to detract from who else could they have met/known/gone. I thought they were abducted as a couple and a chance KB and maybe CDC could be alive. As so much time went on with LE saying there were no leads, or even confirming a crime had been committed, I pushed it further out of my head b/c it would mean either CDC or both were dead and an accident seemed easier and quicker. I expected an abductor into BDSM games who was a recluse...certainly not a broker who openly flaunted his 90 acre wooded field of horror.

Thank goodness at least KB was saved, but this is turning out to be utterly heartbreaking.

10. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

http://livestream.com/accounts/6309974/events/2577699

More from Fox Carolina 4:00 broadcast. Fox says police received a tip that bodies could be found on TK property and that's what led them to search.
    About 8:38
    [HR][/HR]
    Jennifer Waddell interview. Police told JW he had to have "special approval and that he did."
    About 15:38

[HR][/HR]
    Midlands woman encounter with TK. Last year TK hired her for an event and told her to go to an address in Woodruff that she thinks is where the investigation is.

Her instinct may have kept her alive.

Amanda Freeman met TK when he hired her to plan an event surrounding his real estate business. The meeting went smoothly but something didn't seem right.

They met and discussed details. But then, he wanted to know more about her personal life. She thought it was strange but was still interested in the job.

Sent her a text asking if she could also cater his open houses. Wanted her to come to open house and meet his business partner. He wanted her to meet at 5:30 and she thought the time was awkward, right before dark.

Amanda went to the address in Woodruff. But there was no house. Put her car in park, locked the doors, texted TK but no answer. Never heard from him again.

She has been racking her brain trying to remember if it's the same property she agreed to meet TK. He seemed normal, there were no red flags about behavior.

About 16:22

[HR][/HR]

No, TK fled the county, not country, where he was originally practicing real estate (Greenville, SC.) This was another county in SC. Ms. Waddell complained to that county real estate board, and they confirmed many complaints, but TK had already fled to Spartanburg. Waddell called Spartanburg police and they confirmed he had "special approval" - it's not clear to me from the broadcast if that was to own a gun, practice real estate, or both.

11. stillwatersc

stillwatersc Well-Known Member

TK lied like a rug on his RE application.
    re1.PNG re2.PNG

12. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

As do I. Perhaps we should wait until more than one body is found? Someone please let me know if a potential victims thread is started. I'm going to go work on a list of male MP's just in case we need to look at them as well.

13. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

My bad! Thank you for pointing that out. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how he managed to flee the country and set up shop somewhere else. LOL

14. alicebk

alicebk Member

also, i'm not saying that any particular sexual interests make you more vulnerable to, or responsible for, real violence, it's just a coincidence or a connection that should not be overlooked

15. blessedlife

blessedlife Well-Known Member

I believe within the first 2 days they went missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Oh geez thanks for clarifying!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

17. Wagara

Wagara Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

Such a scary guy. Glad she is safe.

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

18. Lauranyc83

Lauranyc83 Well-Known Member

I'm very confused why he wasn't hand cuffed, hands I could understand he had to sign papers, but not even ankle chains. He needs to be chained around his neck. Imo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

19. i.b.nora

i.b.nora I am polka dot

Real estate client speaks about interaction with kidnapping suspect
    Client says suspect has had a key to her house since March

WYFF4 Greenville
    Updated: 4:40 PM EDT Nov 4, 2016
    Brennan McDavid
    Traffic Anchor/Reporter

http://www.wyff4.com/article/veteran-with-dementia-finds-passion-for-coloring/8238466

“SPARTANBURG COUNTY — “Sheila Turner was shocked to learn that the man she hired to sell her house, has been charged with kidnapping.

Turner and her husband put their home on the market in March. They hired Todd Kohlhepp after a friend recommended him.”

“"He was a different bird, but he was a good salesman," Turner said.

Turner remembers showing Kohlhepp around her home alone. She said he stayed at her house for 2 1/2 hours, talking about himself.

"It was very much about him," she said. "He was definitely one of those people who liked himself a lot."”​

20. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.