SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by Coldpizza, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

Oh my! ...another full night of reading.
    Still lots to read but from what I have read...I credit KB for keeping her self alive.
    Also, it seems she was quick to tell LE about the possible 4 bodies in case she did not recover from this ordeal.
    What an amazing woman!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

This spot next to the garage looks graded, like he was going to build another structure on top of it. I hope they are going to search under the garage, too.

3. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

It looks very secluded. He had the perfect place for his evil deeds by the looks of things.

4. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

This makes my blood boil.

5. i.b.nora

i.b.nora I am polka dot

Suspect in captive woman case had deeply troubled past, court records show
    Todd Kohlhepp raped 14-year-old girl in 1986, but troubles started much younger

WYFF4
    Updated: 4:28 PM EDT Nov 4, 2016
    By Carla Field

An article FILLED to the brim with early childhood stuff:

http://www.wyff4.com/article/suspec...eply-troubled-past-court-records-show/8243951

“ A presentencing investigation report said Kohlhepp’s mother, Regina Kohlhepp, said he had noticeable emotional and behavioral problems since he was about 15 months old. She said he was always mean to other children, and if required to interact with them, he did so in an aggressive manner.

Kohlhepp’s parents divorced when he was a baby, and his mother remarried when he was about 2. His mother said that when Kohlhepp was a teenager, he threatened to kill her so he could live with his biological father.

According to the report, a neighbor told Kohlhepp’s probation officer that the teen was “a devil on a chain.” The neighbor said Kohlhepp had locked her son in a dog kennel and rolled it over and over, despite the child screaming and crying. She said Kohlhepp was starved for attention, and used inappropriate methods to get it. She said he was obsessed with sex and weapons.”​

6. Dockins

Dockins Well-Known Member

I had read a little while ago an interview with a woman who said a friend had recently set he up on a blind date, but she had a weird feeling and backed out. I think slowly we will hear more from his acquaintances. I doubt friends would want to come forward after the beatings a few took from others on his fb page before they removed themselves.

7. Spotlight

Spotlight Member

Coming out of Lurkdom here, but the last two verses of the song Hotel California read

bit freaky with what we now know.

8. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

who? Worley?

9. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

While KB's family is getting a literal miracle there are some families out there about to have their worst fears realized. Prayers for all.

10. AmyPond

AmyPond Well-Known Member

Have any photos been shown of the shed or whatever it was that she was being held in? I am still not clear on what exactly it was. Some things said storage unit. Some things said crate, metal box, etc.

11. Midge Montana

Midge Montana Well-Known Member

Was I correct in hearing during the presser that they "can't" identify the sex of the found body, not just that they won't.
    That leads my mind down a few roads. Either this is not the missing Charlie but rather someone who's been there much longer, or if it is Charlie (rest his soul) was disfigured/burned before being buried.
    Either option is horrific.
    I just wanted to be sure I heard that correctly.
    God Bless KB, Charlie, their loved ones and any other victims of this monster. This is the stuff of horror movies, and seems almost incomprehensible that a human can be this evil. Sadly...we here know they can be.

12. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

http://www.wyff4.com/article/suspec...eply-troubled-past-court-records-show/8243951

BBM. Answers some locations and dates questions.

13. Bently

Bently Former Member

Just caught this thread yesterday and my first thoughts were the same as you have.

And, I was wondering why the FBI has not been brought in yet.

They have so many resources and can help coordinate?

14. Midge Montana

I haven't seen any photos of it yet, but to me a 'shipping container' of that size is similar to these. It'd be my guess it was one of these of the dimensions released earlier.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=shipping+container&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS476US476&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=770&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlhqr9jJDQAhWE1IMKHX3UDScQ_AUIBygC

15. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

I can only shake my head at this point. He was a ticking time bomb and all the signs were there and WERE SEEN and still he was able to walk among us. How often do we hear that "we're shocked; there were never any signs, he was just a normal kid until this happened"? We hear it all the time, but this time around is different and so much more frightening. His parents knew and tried to fix the problem but to no avail. Psychiatrists knew. The courts knew and still he's free as a bird and able to purchase guns and ammunition and sell homes to unsuspecting people who let this guy into their lives! It is beyond scary. In fact I find it terrifying.

I'd like to hear some reports of his jail time. With all that we know now, I can't imagine he jail time went smoothly or quietly. We haven't heard much about that. Probably never will either.

I'm past shocked and now I'm angry. Really angry that this was allowed to happen.

16. Damarna

Damarna Well-Known Member

Castro I'm thinking

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

17. Inspector Gidget

Inspector Gidget Well-Known Member

And now he is the prisoner how ironic.From his past records as a troublemaker in the jail system,he won't be doing well.at all.

18. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Ariel Castro

19. Midge Montana

I'll bet you a dime to a donut that the many guns were not purchased legally.

20. verbonica

verbonica Well-Known Member

Charlie's license plate is reported as both "HWY124" and "HWY224". I'm not sure which is correct, but is that a personalized plate or is that the way So. Carolina plates are normally printed? If personalized, what would be the meaning of it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.