SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by Coldpizza, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

A standard issued SC license plate does actually consist of three letters and three numbers. (Example: AAA111) So, his tag probably wasn't a vanity plate and that just happened to be the letter/number combination he was given when his car was registered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Not sure if this was answered but here is one

[video=twitter;794683046490468352]https://twitter.com/foxcarolinanews/status/794683046490468352[/video]

3. Inspector Gidget

Inspector Gidget Well-Known Member

KB met Kohlhepp through a friend, and he had paid her to clean some houses for him that he had for sale.

Klohhepp asked KB and Carver to come to his house to clear some underbrush and said he would pay them for the work, and that’s when the abduction happened, the family said.

A body was found Friday afternoon near where KB was rescued, according to Spartanburg County Coroner Rusty Clevenger. He has not yet identified the victim.

http://www.wyff4.com/article/woman-...ct-shoot-her-boyfriend-solicitor-says/8243701

4. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Ah I missed that. *map brain*

Thank you.

ETA: It's going to be there somewhere around, close to the garage. If he took his victims up to the living quarters above the garage he isn't going to keep the container too far away, too risky.

5. BloodHoundSleuther

BloodHoundSleuther Well-Known Member

In doing a little research, he had two previous addresses in Moore SC other than the address in Spartanburg SC.

6. LozDa

LozDa New Member

"He said the last contact KB had on social media was with Kohlhepp."

I'm sorry to say this, but I really think LE were too apathetic about them being missing. I think they assumed, rather than investigating. I know there are processes, but... It took longer than it needed to.

Any other missing persons case where action has been taken immediately shows that where there's a will...

7. Schatz

Schatz Well-Known Member

8. Renee110

Renee110 Stop letting criminals off the Hook!

BBM

Had these violent tendencies since he was a year and half old??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sigh. This person was never rehabitable. Ever. Born bad.

9. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

10. Renee110

Renee110 Stop letting criminals off the Hook!

In the post about the cat lady chasing him, he says people always turn and go the other way when meeting him, but cat lady didn't.

11. DangleBerries

DangleBerries Member

12. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

I keep wondering what the 1985 victim and her family must thinking/feeling now.

13. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

I'm not a massive fan of suing public sectors like the police, but I am honestly feeling sickened that poor KB might have been locked in that box for 2 months longer than necessary. If that's the case I hope she walks away with plenty enough to try and rebuild a comfortable life. Forever.

14. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

In the recommendation letter written to the court back in 89, (which has been posted here somewhere, as well the local Fox News site), the officer stated he had gone over the case notes and the previous psych evaluation with the psychiatrist in charge of the juvenile sex offender program, and after reviewing it, he believed the sexual assault was not about sex but was merely another method for the offender to commit a sadistic act of violence. Therefore, his opinion was that rehabilitation wasn't possible by completing the sex offender program. He said TK had psychological and behavioral issues that would require a level of help well above and beyond anything the program could offer him.

15. Dogface

Dogface Well-Known Member

How likely are cadaver dogs to hit on remains buried very deep?

16. Lauranyc83

Lauranyc83 Well-Known Member

I am perplexed as well why it took so long. I know it takes time for warrants to be issued, but in a life or death situation...and being that it is a RSO they need to search, it should be within hours. Did they finally take it seriously with the fb posting? Why did it take so long for anyone to even mention that she worked for him cleaning houses.

So many questions...thinking out loud.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

17. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

He really scares me. I can't fathom being held by him.

18. PricklyPear

PricklyPear New Member

She worked for TK cleaning houses, didn't she? Maybe he mentioned that he needed it for some reason (to get a pet to the vet) and she and Charlie were taking it out to him? I've loaned my cat carriers to coworkers a bunch of times. And a lot of bosses/coworkers friend their employees on FB.

Not sure why he would be friends with Charlie, too, though. (Since he was reportedly hacking Charlie's account, he may have added himself after the fact so he could monitor what Charlie's friends were posting to his wall from his own Facebook account.)

19. jstkiddn

jstkiddn Member

Me, too! I've thought about them a lot today.

20. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

I absolutely believe he was reading here, and everywhere, and finding the whole thing quite delicious. He's the kind of guy who makes other men his prison slave. I hope a shivv finds him. I hate him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.