SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by Coldpizza, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paddleboarder

Paddleboarder Former Member

Are you kidding me?!?! Not professional at all! I was watching this morning because I did an on camera segment with them yesterday about the case for GMA this morning. I don't do any other interviews with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. polevaultpower

polevaultpower New Member

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, this tweet is from a local reporter. If this statement is accurate, it sounds like Charlie was shot shortly after he and KB were last seen, and LE acting on her cell phone pings more quickly would not have made a difference for him. Obviously would have made a difference for her though.

[​IMG]

3. AmandaH7137

AmandaH7137 New Member

Fyi CDC's laptop was never actually missing. It was said in the closed fb group made by CDC's family that NN took it when they split. So I'm still pretty sure it was NN posting on CDC'S fb.

4. Poppyflower

Poppyflower Well-Known Member

Do you think he gained all that weight knowing he would be going to prison soon and wouldn't be able to have his favorite foods? He facebooked about eating.

5. PositiveLight

PositiveLight Active Member

Still continuing to catch up but.... I have a feeling he's a Ted Bundy.
    Reading all his comments and the items he reviewed is just horrifying. He is literally telling the truth but hiding it with possible dark humor. I do not think this is his first time. At all. He was way too sure of himself. I'm just floored. When I first saw them missing I thought maybe they had been in a car accident also and yet to be found. This is deeply disturbing. It makes you look at everyone differently when cases like this emerge. You wonder if you realllllly know your friends and family.

6. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Here you go!

7. alicebk

alicebk Member

whoa. but is there another way TK could have gone on his facebook without pinging his phone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Lauranyc83

Lauranyc83 Well-Known Member

He said it on a fb post about discipline.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

9. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

Freed S.C. captive says man killed her boyfriend after they answered ad for work

Confused... why would they answer an ad? Didn't KB already clean houses for him, according to a friend? There are already two different stories that they met each other online, or through friends, now it's an ad.

Also of note -

- Again, confused by this. Why would they answer an ad if she already worked for him.

Hmmm... Her phone pings on a huge remote property, but the police think there's no foul play.

This is the second known time that TK falsified the story of the circumstances around the 1986 rape. This time he was joyriding, but he told the real estate board it was a verbal argument.

10. Lauranyc83

Only way I think is taking sim card out and using wifi.

11. Schatz

Schatz Well-Known Member

same.

12. polevaultpower

polevaultpower New Member

If KB knew the login info for his account, TK could have coerced it out of her, but the weird posts seemed like they were pretty weird and random. I imagine If TK were going to hack the guy's account and play games, they would have been more purposeful. Or just stuff to throw people off, like posting that he and KB were fine.

I lean toward NN being behind the Facebook stuff and not being connected to TK.

13. alicebk

alicebk Member

i thought we were leaning towards TK posting on CDC's Facebook but now it's back to NN. we had conflicting info about where the laptop was. interesting.

14. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

But what about the Hotel California thing? What if both the ex and TK were posting things on CDC's account from different locations? Ex has the computer, TK has the phone. I don't know, though. I didn't see any of the posts, but supposedly they were taunting and dark in nature which sounds only like TK doing it.

15. alicebk

alicebk Member

also..... if he died soon after they were last seen, i feel like the person posting knew that :( i feel like they had that inside info that he wouldnt be logging on.

16. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

His facebook is now down.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

17. Lauranyc83

"KB's best friend and family spokesperson *[Name removed]said she*is very shaken up but is a survivor.* [Name removed]said KB met Kohlhepp through a friend and cleaned houses for him as a side job. He reportedly paid her $500 per home.

[Name removed] said KB saw her boyfriend shot three times by her accused kidnapper. She said her path to rebuilding after the traumatic experience will take time, but it will happen."

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...-out-amid-disturbing-kidnapping-investigation

18. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

I imagine the LE persons who actually found KB and extracted her have been traumatized somewhat as well. I don't think things of this nature happen too often, and it would be a tough thing to shake out of your head. :(

19. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

I thought I read that it was the IP address linked to the post-disappearance FB entries that finally led them to the property. No?

20. alexwood

alexwood Well-Known Member

Well, how the heck would he be able to get to his "special permitted" gun with hand cuffs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.