SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by tlcya, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kammiemc

kammiemc New Member

He definitely feel like Bundy in that they are both brazen, tricky murderers who managed to integrate into society. Massive amounts of arrogance and shocking disregard for life.

One thing that keeps bothering me is that this young woman had to be held captive for two months at the location where her phone last pinged. Add to that the creepy posts from C's FB account, the clues were there. Wouldn't that be the first place police would search and wouldn't they be able to find a link between the property owner and the victims.

Why did it take eight weeks to find her? Because it wasn't being investigated as foul play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. barcode

barcode Active Member

I have seen many posts here referring to the few/limited views he may have had on Youtube for his listings. That very well may be true but it is not a music video, he is listing houses and needs less than a handful of views if he targeted the right audience. With the amount of videos he posted, even if he was not close to successful would have lead to a large amount of income based on percentages.

3. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

All this time I thought he was an RSO due to the rape. He wasn't! According to an article I just read. He was only convicted of the kidnapping so he didn't have to register.

4. NewMama

NewMama Well-Known Member

If TK is responsible for the bank killings then I'm going to guess that he was angry about a transaction. I would love to know if he had accounts at that particular financial institution. Maybe he was denied a loan?
    For the Superbike murders - I feel either he was spoken to in what TK feels was a disrespectful manner or he didn't agree with the charges for a repair.
    If TK feels you have slighted him then you are a target. --> JMO

5. mrseeker

mrseeker Former Member

In the Superbike Murder case, there were two customers left in the shop near closing. One came forward and provided a composite of the other customer. The first customer left the shop leaving this one man shown in the sketch. It is assumed this is the shooter. The customer who provided the sketch said the other man seemed to know little about motorcycles but was going to purchase a "crotch rocket" as his first bike. He thought that was strange. Police found a signed bill of sale for a cycle that was being prepped but no customer's name had been filled in yet. Why a bill of sale before payment or financing was decided? Did he show them cash? If this customer (now thought to be TK) had a grudge it was not apparent. It did not appear this customer knew Ponder who was helping him. It seemed like a routine sale going on. So if he did have a grudge, it could have been with the guy in the backroom, some think was shot first. Or it could be a thrill kill. Or it could be a robbery gone very wrong, but nothing was taken. Or it could be a killing for hire. Or TK could have been a mail order purchaser who felt wronged. Maybe he was just going to steal money but all heck broke loose and he started firing. This crime seems very odd to me. Murder is always senseless, but this one seems for no purpose.

6. Dogface

Dogface Well-Known Member

7. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

Thank You...so a fb thing.
    I know another recent case that the rso had one.

8. LisaWL7TR

❤

She did on Ted Bundy and had worked with him on a crisis line call in. Wow!

9. gitana1

Well I guess I was wrong. I just read another article indicating he was required to register although the sexual assault chare was dropped?

10. NewMama

NewMama Well-Known Member

Yes, I've also thought about a thrill killer scenario. It's the initial reported crime of rape that has me wondering. I suppose he could be both. I would love to hear some profilers thoughts.

11. Nicolecacella

Nicolecacella New Member

12. LisaWL7TR

13. gitana1

This guy and his cases should have a separate thread. A Kohlhepp thread that includes K and David's case, the super bike massacre, and any unsolved cases that may match him. It's too big. There's too much.

14. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

15. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

He is ONE SICK PUPPY!

16. mrseeker

mrseeker Former Member

He is listed on the national sex offenders list. i did a search. https://www.nsopw.gov/

17. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

18. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

19. Bently

Bently Former Member

Folks here for a long time have talked about seeing things posted that are no longer there, on the way back on Google excetera.

Is there a thread on websleuths that shows how to do that or can one be created so the rest of us could learn?

20. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

Although the enormous rage that TK has is reminiscent of that of serial predator John Gardner's. I'm seeing TK as more of a Big Ed Kemper type of serial killer. TK spent his childhood going from pillow to post living with both parents and his grandparents, institutionalized for a portion of this time, and his entire adolescence incarcerated in an AZ prison. The transitional stage of physical, sexual, and psychological development that normally occurs during the period from puberty to legal adulthood occurred in a very dark environment, imo.

Essentially, our human sexuality is established during our development through conditioning, adjustment and experiences, which involves both nature and nurture. Sexual behaviors are learned behaviors infused with emotion in which the individual develops a perception of what is sexually satisfying and what is socially appropriate within the context of their environment. In TK case, this environment was a broken home, state mental asylum with 100 patient to 1 Doctor ratio, and finally the AZ correctional system, entering as a young adult..and then being released into society as a Tier 111 RSO at age 30.. 'What could possibly go wrong'?

Classification: Serial killer
    Characteristics: Necrophilia - Cannibalism - Dismemberment
    Number of victims: 10

He started his criminal life as a teenager by shooting both his grandparents while staying on their 17-acre ranch in North Fork, California, a crime for which he was incarcerated.

Kemper later killed and dismembered six female hitchhikers in the Santa Cruz, California, area. He then murdered his mother and one of her friends before turning himself in to the authorities.

Early life

Kemper was born in Burbank, California, to Clarnell Stage and Edmund Emil Kemper Jr. He was very intelligent with an IQ of 136, however, he displayed sociopathic behavior from a young age: he tortured and killed animals, acted out bizarre sexual rituals with his sisters' dolls and once said that, in order to kiss a teacher he had a crush on, he would have to kill her. Worsening the situation was Kemper's mother, who constantly berated and humiliated her son and often made him sleep in a locked basement due to a fear that he would molest his sisters. Kemper's mother Clarnell apparently suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder which resulted in her rages and abuse against her son.

On August 27, 1964, Kemper shot his grandmother while she sat at the kitchen table putting the finishing touches on her latest children's book. When his grandfather came home from grocery shopping, Kemper shot him as well. Then he called his mother, who urged him to call the police. When questioned, he said that he "just wanted to see what it felt like to kill Grandma", and that he killed his grandfather because he knew he would be angry at him for what he had done to his grandmother. Kemper was just 15 at the time.

<snipped - read more>

Listen to Candace Moncayo's victim statement at 2:45 into the video and watch John Gardner's expression of rage when she asks how his nose is....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CraYOJNhcuE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.