SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if he's buried two more bodies (not counting CDC) on that land, it's been in the last two years. We need to look at folks missing in the last year. I agree with everyone to look everywhere he owned/accessed/lived before. No one is just a Normal Joe who just wakes up and begins burying bodies in his yard one day - there's a much larger pattern of evil there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He could have had access to the property before he bought it. Not to be a Debbie downer here because Lord knows everything we know so far is depressing enough. My fil has had a property on the market for a couple of years. There is no hurry to sell it and the deal we he has with agent is it cannot be publicly advertised. He bought it under value and is just sitting on it until someone looking for property at his wanted price comes along. I did not realize that people sold property quietly like that. My aunt told me that's how she has always sold hers. She never wanted people knowing her business.

Someone asked as to when/where he lived. His real estate app says Moore SC Nov 2001- Jan 2002, then Spartanburg SC from Jan 2002 to current date of application in June 2006

attachment.php

The same application states that he worked as a waiter at HOPS Restaurant/Brewery from May 2005 to date of application in June 2006

attachment.php

Above screenshots from http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...own-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/

He lived w/his mother, in Moore, at one point.

The long answer: http://sccommerce.com/sites/default...-_Property_Tax_-_Issues_in_South_Carolina.pdf

The short answer is that it was land with no homestead, so taxes are not nearly as high as you'd think. In our state, if you let someone grow corn on your acreage (I think a 5-acre property size is the minimum), even with a homestead your property can be classified as agricultural, and ag taxes are minimal. It is more economical for some land owners to plant some corn and let crops wither in the sun each year than it is to pay regular residential property taxes.

The long answer: http://sccommerce.com/sites/default...-_Property_Tax_-_Issues_in_South_Carolina.pdf

The short answer is that it was land with no homestead, so taxes are not nearly as high as you'd think. In our state, if you let someone grow corn on your acreage (I think a 5-acre property size is the minimum), even with a homestead your property can be classified as agricultural, and ag taxes are minimal. It is more economical for some land owners to plant some corn and let crops wither in the sun each year than it is to pay regular residential property taxes.

Isn't the property that mefromsc was referring to his house? If so, I would have to say that I am equally confused.

No, I was referencing the parcel in Woodruff where KB was found.

Isn't the property that mefromsc was referring to his house? If so, I would have to say that I am equally confused.

No, the address at the top had his Windsong address (same as on the mailed bill presumably), but the property being discussed on the document for taxation was his Wofford Rd acreage in Woodruff.

No, I was referencing the parcel in Woodruff where KB was found.

Got it. I just noticed the description. I was confused by the owner information in Moore.

Hmm. I'm sure some of you already picked up on this, but re: the superbike murder, back in 2013, they were already saying they suspected the killer was a disgruntled customer.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=9946922

Didn't we learn today (or yesterday) that TK *was* a disgruntled customer?

Then in 2015, a certain poster bumps the thread and does his best to discredit the "disgruntled customer" theory.

This really only caught my attention because of the new post at the bottom of the thread (by a newish poster with a single post).

EDIT: now I'm not sure. A Reddit poster has the same user name--and mentions being an hour away from Charlotte. I just googled it and that's about how far it is from Chesnee. But that Reddit poster appears to be a younger person who works at (I think works at, or talks about it a lot) walmart. It doesn't read like TK at all. In other words, the suspicious poster in the superbike thread may have actually been a local who believed they had insider knowledge, or was just making conversation.

Or the user name on Reddit (and distance to Charlotte) could be a coincidence.

I'm sure those of you who are more into the SM sleuthing already figured this all out, but sometimes I stumble through things and figure it's worth typing out.

FYI

Take a look around your new forum. See what topical threads are available to discuss aspects of the cases involving TK. Begin to move into posting on those more topical threads. For instance, to discuss TK's properties go to the discussion thread prepared for that topic.

This thread will eventually close so practice moving around the forum and branch out now.

Seems like TK had access to money immediately out of prison if he was able to go to college right away, unless the prison system provided some sort of tuition. He was an only child, his family may have financed his new life hoping that the past could be done and gone. He entered the prison system as a teenager, he surely had no money before he went in but went to a comfortable lifestyle (college and good jobs) when he got out.

His mother was/is a court reporter. She did not get rich doing that. However, being an only child, his parents and grandparents could have sold property or taken mortgages on property to help him financially. I'd say TK is a very manipulative individual.

FYI

Take a look around your new forum. See what topical threads are available to discuss aspects of the cases involving TK. Begin to move into posting on those more topical threads. For instance, to discuss TK's properties go to the discussion thread prepared for that topic.

This thread will eventually close so practice moving around the forum and branch out now.
How does one find it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

FYI

Very nice. Thanks for all the time and hard work that went into this ticya.

I'm going to post an alternate view of NN that may not be popular, and isn't necessarily entirely my view, but I'm just throwing it out as devil's advocate...

Imagine your husband has left you for someone else who was part of a friendship/poly group with you. You're still angry and trying to get over this when all of a sudden they both go missing and it's announced on FB that they're married and having a baby. It starts to become big news, international news even because everyone thinks you're the one updating his FB and that they're missing. You're not the one updating, so you're pretty convinced it's CDC himself and he's being pretty horrible... Not the man you thought you married at all! In fact, you don't care that they've gone, you just want them out of your life!

Then you find out the truth. You still loved him. You didn't mean the above...

The is not the brightest decision. We know that... But in her world, she might genuinely not have the means to pay for his funeral and is still listed as next of kin. What's the situation there, do we actually know if she's responsible for funeral arrangements? Someone might have suggested the to her and she's not thought of the backlash it could create...

Maybe she is money grabbing and callous... But I think we should also consider the option that she's actually grieving both the loss of her marriage and the murder of CDC and we should hang fire on making too many strong judgments against her at this stage. I feel like everyone's quick to hate on her when, in reality, she's also going through a pretty awful situation, whether we like how she's been dealing with it, or not.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'll eat my words, but I think we should possibly focus our grievances elsewhere right now until we know.

I do think she loved him and reacted out of anger and hurt.

Some of you may notice a forum is now located in the Serial Killer subforum under Crimes. I am creating topical threads to break out the large discussion of these cases into smaller ones.

Because of the scope and complexity of this case a forum is preferred so that we can more easily locate specific facts about various aspects of the crimes TK is accused of or has already confessed to.

I will be moving this and other TK related threads to that forum now. If I do this right nobody should feel a thing and you will simply find yourselves in the new forum.

I've been following since the beginning and as everything blew up into Crazy Town. You've done a phenomenal job in all this. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member