SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by tlcya, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NZkiwi

NZkiwi Member

2. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Basically. Probably not license plates, per se, but yeah, he did printing for the prison.

3. adian_69

adian_69 New Member

4. rsd1200

5. rsd1200

I've a feeling TK would have played anyone who was put in charge to monitor him. He'd have done what he's been doing anyway. His overseer may have even disappeared, after a bit, had he been assigned one.

6. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

I read the resume today of a woman I know to be a junkie and a home wrecker. You'd never know it from the resume. She looks 100% professional and polished. Anyone with any amount of twisted savvy, as TK seems to be, can say anything they choose (and do) to get what they want.

moo.

7. JaelynRae

JaelynRae Member

I don't know about you but you need to be more than a casual user to need a quad-monitor wall mount! FWIW there was more of the same on Amazon (as below), they are just older purchases. All the tactical gear is a more recent trend. Also they did remove several computers and a bunch of electronic equipment, cameras, etc from his home. I haven't seen an inventory of items taken, but saw quite a few electronics in the few photos of the search that was made available.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. racerzeke

racerzeke New Member

I believe you can review without making purchases, correct? Noticed a lot of his amazon reviews were on the same day maybe he just wanted to binge review.

9. Midge Montana

Midge Montana Well-Known Member

Where did you see photos of the items from the search? I haven't seen those yet and would like to. Thanks.
    Also, I know in other cases we have seen lists of what was taken in searches. Does anyone know how to get those lists?

10. Bonnie Blue

Bonnie Blue Member

I just clicked the link you quoted and it opened right up. I'm not sure what's going on.

11. ArianeEmory

ArianeEmory I know the pieces fit

There are also professional services to write resumes for you.

12. adian_69

adian_69 New Member

I'm not sure either. It just takes me to the general forum. I've been here for a bit, so I know where the SK section is. I went right there to check and nothing.

When I click on the link I can only see this thread. If I scroll a bit further, I can see the superbike thread. It seems like some users on Tapatalk have been having a few issues recently. Maybe it's just slow to update the information. Are you on mobile, or computer?

Thanks for your efforts btw!

13. alicebk

alicebk Member

You can see if he bought it because it'll say verified purchase or something when you click to see the individual review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. rsd1200

They did say that "Kohlhepp also installed deer cameras and put bear traps throughout." I wonder if he was monitoring the cameras w/wifi? Or maybe had cameras in some other places that fed to those monitors...
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/todd-ko...ined-woman-unveiled-as-alleged-mass-murderer/

15. ArianeEmory

ArianeEmory I know the pieces fit

Recent version of tapatalk on iPad here. The link works, as does manually browsing Forums (from top left tool bar), CRIMES, Serial Killers, Todd Kohlhepp.

16. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

Yes, anyone can write a review on Amazon. A "verified" review is one in which Amazon confirms that the reviewer actually purchased the item on Amazon.

17. alicebk

alicebk Member

There's also a twitter with the username (can we say it?) and it seems like another real person but that was just my first impression. The twitter is now just spam but early on seemed real and not like TK...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. adian_69

adian_69 New Member

Maybe I just need to update Tapatalk. I'm not living in the US or Canada either, so perhaps that is somehow part of the problem, though I doubt it. Ill try to update and see what happens. I love me some SK discussions 😆

19. ShHolmz

ShHolmz Well-Known Member

20. PricklyPear

PricklyPear New Member

I mentioned this before, when all we knew was that he had kidnapped the victim and probably killed Charlie, but it's buried waaaaaaaaaaay back:

I don't think the female victims were his targets. I think the men were - but not sexually. I think he saw other men as competition, and wanted to take what they had/remove the threat.

In the most recent case, the kidnap victim was (according to a friend) cleaning house for him. He could have grabbed her any time. Instead, he asked her and HER BOYFRIEND to come clear brush for him - i.e. he waited until he could steal her from her boyfriend (and my guess is, make sure Charlie knew it when he killed him). If the kidnap victim had been his target, she'd have been taken when Charlie wasn't around and she'd probably be dead right now. (Edit to clarify: I think he saw her as his prize for killing Charlie, not a potential murder victim.)

I suspect his teen rape case was similar - he chose a girl who already had a boyfriend. I don't know enough of the details to speculate any more.

Some people in one of these threads pointed out that he was very aggressive with males on Facebook.

Three of the four Superbike victims were men. I've read one story that said Brian Lucas had been looking at houses with a realtor friend just before the shooting, and another that said TK was in the shop frequently. I would put money that he decided one of the three men killed at the shop was a threat to him or had something he wanted, and the three other victims were collateral damage because he didn't want witnesses. Beverly Ponder was killed as she left a bathroom, which doesn't really sound like she was the target IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.