SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by tlcya, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alicebk

alicebk Member

RIP Charlie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

3. matou

matou #los2188

4. CJSleuth75

CJSleuth75 New Member

I bet he made a plea deal for them to show them where the rest of the bodies are. This case makes me sick.

5. ArianeEmory

ArianeEmory I know the pieces fit

As far as the lifestyle stuff goes--

Lots of people have hobbies. Lots of people have hobbies some of us would consider weird or out-there.

Lots of people have casual hookups with strangers (see tinder/grindr).

No one deserves to die for it.

Just my thoughts.

6. RDR_Lisa

RDR_Lisa New Member

When asked if there was one grave he said "for him, yes".

I really wish they would stop the live feeds right before and after pressers so we could go back and listen right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

I missed it cos I got distracted because..

O/T The remains of Kayla Gomez-Orozco have been found :(

Sigh

RIP Charlie :rose:

8. FaviousM

FaviousM New Member

Yeah I picked up on that too, really feel like TK lead them at least one more body

9. Renee110

Renee110 Stop letting criminals off the Hook!

Well as savvy as he seems to be with the rest of his life, getting degrees, owning businesses, owning farms and houses and getting his pilot's license, this seems so stupid of him. I would know not to tell a rescue that I wanted barn cats and I wouldn't feed them well because then they wouldn't hunt the mice. That's so sophomoric.... But then, it's also so stupid to post what he did on amazon and FB. While I was watching the live feed a minute ago (from a link a few posts up), someone commented that people need to look at his pinterest too. I went to pinterest and his name is soldbytodd.... but I haven't gone any deeper yet.... still I find it strange that he is so sophisticated in most areas of this life, and so sophomoric in social media.... where you can never really delete anything and it's always there (unless you use bleachbit apparently)

10. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer Well-Known Member

11. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Agree 100%. I actually feel sorry for people who are victimized in these situations, just looking to have a good time or whatever. They don't deserve it. But anyone engaging in it should be very, very careful and realistic about the risks and whether it's worth it.

ETA: I see it as similar to those engaging in other dangerous hobbies like BASE jumping or cave diving or rock climbing. You feel badly when they die, even though they know the risks.

12. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

What??????? OT but I wanted to thank Admin tlcya, for the new thread.

13. matou

matou #los2188

Rachelle Spence ‏@Rachelle7NEWS 3m3 minutes ago
    Body found buried in shallow grave on Todd Kohlhepp's property was K's boyfriend, Charlie Carver. Cause of death: multiple gunshot wounds

14. Jammyjo2000

Jammyjo2000 New Member

I got that impression as well

15. leafygreens

leafygreens Member

Yes, TK did have a cat! There was a photo on his FB of his cat playing with a snake. Shortly before this, one of his FB friends posted that they were giving away free cats. TK responded that he wanted one. Then, his Amazon had the review on the electrode that he said his cat didn't like :(

I agree. Something happened in March/April.

I'm starting to believe that this "anonymous tip" is from Jennifer Waddell. She is TK's client who did the interview with the news where she says she called the Spartanburg sex offender office to find out why TK was allowed to have a gun. I think once the police had the address of the ping combined with that phone call, the police put 2+2 together.

I think this is nothing. The WhoIs registration looks to be under a proxy address through GoDaddy. This masks the domain owner's real address for privacy. It could be linked to fraud if thousands of other websites are using this proxy address. I think it being in AZ is just a coincidence.

TK told one of his neighbors, who admitted to previously hunting on TK's land, to never come on his property again. That's probably the same incident, but very exaggerated in TK style. Probably TK exaggerating someone admitting they were on his property a long time ago with "I caught them on my property recently."

TK said on FB something about making berms for a gun range (big mounds of dirt.) He was also a paranoid prepper, so it might be all the same grand project of what he wanted to do on his land. I do believe there are tons of things buried with that darn backhoe (bodies, cars? :( ) but probably not a full bunker. I definitely hope they check under the garage.

Ok, this is confirming what I thought. He is broke. Few would do business with him because of his behavior. He had two BMW's, a staff and obviously ate a lot (although he appeared to joke about not feeding his web design staff.) I think his money problems pushed him into more erratic behavior.

I agree. You didn't divulge anything but the response post did :loser: Thought that was funny. Thanks for sharing the site.

16. ArianeEmory

ArianeEmory I know the pieces fit

Going to slightly agree to disagree here--they ran into a serial killer. In the right (wrong) circumstances it could happen to any of us going about our daily routine (unless one permanently lives in an armored bunker).

Going to drop this at any rate, as it all falls under the rumor umbrella and I shouldn't have dragged out the soapbox in the first place.

17. Philigumbo

Philigumbo Verified registered nurse

Rest In Peace, Charlie. I'm so sorry. 🌹

18. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

19. Jammyjo2000

Jammyjo2000 New Member

Really I'm 1 1/2 hrs away from Bullard and it's hasn't come across on my phone yet. I just had an update about 45 mins ago saying they were on scene at old Jacksonville hwy. Poor baby

20. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

No Skibs.

They murdered little Kayla?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.