SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a feeling that in most other respects, he's typical. I think the superbike murders fall out of his usual MO and were just 'because'. I mean, why not? He doesn't value life, so if there has been some sort of disgruntlement, it's not anything big to him to get rid of the people who've upset him.

I may be wrong and it's MOO obviously, but I reckon there are many others that will fall into a regular MO.

I've been mentioning (and I notice others have too) Bundy in my posts. I haven't yet pinpointed what it is about him that feels so Bundy-esque, but I've got this real gut feeling that he's been taunting life for a long time.

He feels like Bundy. I can't identify why yet, but perhaps in time it will become clear.

He definitely feel like Bundy in that they are both brazen, tricky murderers who managed to integrate into society. Massive amounts of arrogance and shocking disregard for life.

One thing that keeps bothering me is that this young woman had to be held captive for two months at the location where her phone last pinged. Add to that the creepy posts from C's FB account, the clues were there. Wouldn't that be the first place police would search and wouldn't they be able to find a link between the property owner and the victims.

Why did it take eight weeks to find her? Because it wasn't being investigated as foul play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen many posts here referring to the few/limited views he may have had on Youtube for his listings. That very well may be true but it is not a music video, he is listing houses and needs less than a handful of views if he targeted the right audience. With the amount of videos he posted, even if he was not close to successful would have lead to a large amount of income based on percentages.

RSOs cannot have a FB page per their TOS. But - it takes someone to report it. I know of someone who is an RSO and she continually creates new pages each time she is banned.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

All this time I thought he was an RSO due to the rape. He wasn't! According to an article I just read. He was only convicted of the kidnapping so he didn't have to register.

If TK is responsible for the bank killings then I'm going to guess that he was angry about a transaction. I would love to know if he had accounts at that particular financial institution. Maybe he was denied a loan?
For the Superbike murders - I feel either he was spoken to in what TK feels was a disrespectful manner or he didn't agree with the charges for a repair.
If TK feels you have slighted him then you are a target. --> JMO

In the Superbike Murder case, there were two customers left in the shop near closing. One came forward and provided a composite of the other customer. The first customer left the shop leaving this one man shown in the sketch. It is assumed this is the shooter. The customer who provided the sketch said the other man seemed to know little about motorcycles but was going to purchase a "crotch rocket" as his first bike. He thought that was strange. Police found a signed bill of sale for a cycle that was being prepped but no customer's name had been filled in yet. Why a bill of sale before payment or financing was decided? Did he show them cash? If this customer (now thought to be TK) had a grudge it was not apparent. It did not appear this customer knew Ponder who was helping him. It seemed like a routine sale going on. So if he did have a grudge, it could have been with the guy in the backroom, some think was shot first. Or it could be a thrill kill. Or it could be a robbery gone very wrong, but nothing was taken. Or it could be a killing for hire. Or TK could have been a mail order purchaser who felt wronged. Maybe he was just going to steal money but all heck broke loose and he started firing. This crime seems very odd to me. Murder is always senseless, but this one seems for no purpose.

RSOs cannot have a FB page per their TOS. But - it takes someone to report it. I know of someone who is an RSO and she continually creates new pages each time she is banned.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thank You...so a fb thing.
I know another recent case that the rso had one.

All this time I thought he was an RSO due to the rape. He wasn't! According to an article I just read. He was only convicted of the kidnapping so he didn't have to register.

Well I guess I was wrong. I just read another article indicating he was required to register although the sexual assault chare was dropped?

In the Superbike Murder case, there were two customers left in the shop near closing. One came forward and provided a composite of the other customer. The first customer left the shop leaving this one man shown in the sketch. It is assumed this is the shooter. The customer who provided the sketch said the other man seemed to know little about motorcycles but was going to purchase a "crotch rocket" as his first bike. He thought that was strange. Police found a signed bill of sale for a cycle that was being prepped but no customer's name had been filled in yet. Why a bill of sale before payment or financing was decided? Did he show them cash? If this customer (now thought to be TK) had a grudge it was not apparent. It did not appear this customer knew Ponder who was helping him. It seemed like a routine sale going on. So if he did have a grudge, it could have been with the guy in the backroom, some think was shot first. Or it could be a thrill kill. Or it could be a robbery gone very wrong, but nothing was taken. Or it could be a killing for hire. Or TK could have been a mail order purchaser who felt wronged. Maybe he was just going to steal money but all heck broke loose and he started firing. This crime seems very odd to me. Murder is always senseless, but this one seems for no purpose.

Yes, I've also thought about a thrill killer scenario. It's the initial reported crime of rape that has me wondering. I suppose he could be both. I would love to hear some profilers thoughts.

This guy and his cases should have a separate thread. A Kohlhepp thread that includes K and David's case, the super bike massacre, and any unsolved cases that may match him. It's too big. There's too much.

I found a cached ad from him for daytrading on edizon.net.

Folks here for a long time have talked about seeing things posted that are no longer there, on the way back on Google excetera.

Is there a thread on websleuths that shows how to do that or can one be created so the rest of us could learn?

My thoughts exactly re: the money motive in some cases. Some articles report that the woman who was killed in the Superbike 7 shop was planning to make a deposit. And there are reports on ws's that TK had POA on some clients? Any of those go missing perchance?

I think TK will play this a lot like Bundy. He wants to represent himself for both narcissistic reasons and also for a possible appeal. He'll enjoy manipulating LE with tales of his crimes and then going on field trips only to lead LE on wild goose chases. He won't want to reveal all of his victim's placements because he will no longer have leverage. And the frequent exposure will increase his status with other inmates. To this day, we still wonder where Bundy disposed of some of the victims that he confessed to killing. I think this was a deliberate ploy to keep his 'legacy' alive (poor choice of wording).

Further, I don't believe that there was a long lapse between killings with TK. It was cathartic and thrilling for TK, IMO. He needed to satiate his lust for evil. I am in no way an expert in this field so this is MOO. He is a very evil monster and needs to be locked up forever or extinguished. At fifteen months, TK was reported to have been a problem. Nature or nurture or a combination of both? Was there history of an attachment disorder with his mother? I sure wish we understood so that we could prevent 'Brain'kenstein monsters such as TK, Bundy, et al in the future.

Although the enormous rage that TK has is reminiscent of that of serial predator John Gardner's. I'm seeing TK as more of a Big Ed Kemper type of serial killer. TK spent his childhood going from pillow to post living with both parents and his grandparents, institutionalized for a portion of this time, and his entire adolescence incarcerated in an AZ prison. The transitional stage of physical, sexual, and psychological development that normally occurs during the period from puberty to legal adulthood occurred in a very dark environment, imo.

Essentially, our human sexuality is established during our development through conditioning, adjustment and experiences, which involves both nature and nurture. Sexual behaviors are learned behaviors infused with emotion in which the individual develops a perception of what is sexually satisfying and what is socially appropriate within the context of their environment. In TK case, this environment was a broken home, state mental asylum with 100 patient to 1 Doctor ratio, and finally the AZ correctional system, entering as a young adult..and then being released into society as a Tier 111 RSO at age 30.. 'What could possibly go wrong'?

Classification: Serial killer
Characteristics: Necrophilia - Cannibalism - Dismemberment
Number of victims: 10

He started his criminal life as a teenager by shooting both his grandparents while staying on their 17-acre ranch in North Fork, California, a crime for which he was incarcerated.

Kemper later killed and dismembered six female hitchhikers in the Santa Cruz, California, area. He then murdered his mother and one of her friends before turning himself in to the authorities.

Early life

Kemper was born in Burbank, California, to Clarnell Stage and Edmund Emil Kemper Jr. He was very intelligent with an IQ of 136, however, he displayed sociopathic behavior from a young age: he tortured and killed animals, acted out bizarre sexual rituals with his sisters' dolls and once said that, in order to kiss a teacher he had a crush on, he would have to kill her. Worsening the situation was Kemper's mother, who constantly berated and humiliated her son and often made him sleep in a locked basement due to a fear that he would molest his sisters. Kemper's mother Clarnell apparently suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder which resulted in her rages and abuse against her son.

On August 27, 1964, Kemper shot his grandmother while she sat at the kitchen table putting the finishing touches on her latest children's book. When his grandfather came home from grocery shopping, Kemper shot him as well. Then he called his mother, who urged him to call the police. When questioned, he said that he "just wanted to see what it felt like to kill Grandma", and that he killed his grandfather because he knew he would be angry at him for what he had done to his grandmother. Kemper was just 15 at the time.

<snipped - read more>

Listen to Candace Moncayo's victim statement at 2:45 into the video and watch John Gardner's expression of rage when she asks how his nose is....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CraYOJNhcuE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member