SC - Kenneth Hinson for abduction, rape of 2 teens, Darlington, 2006

July 2010:

A federal judge on Tuesday cut a prison sentence in half for a registered South Carolina sex offender serving prison time on a federal gun charge...

Kenneth Glenn Hinson had been serving a 25-year sentence. On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Terry Wooten resentenced the Darlington County man to just under 10 years in prison during a hearing in Florence, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Beth Drake...

In his appeal, Hinson argued that the sentencing judge should not have taken a 1989 cocaine trafficking conviction into account -- a decision that meant Hinson faced 15 years to life in prison on the weapons charge, not the 10-year maximum he would have otherwise faced...

In court filings leading up to Tuesday's hearing, his attorneys said Hinson should receive no more than six years. Hinson already has appealed the new sentence to the same court that threw out his original sentence, according to court papers filed Tuesday.

http://www.postandcourier.com/apps/...00702&category=PC1602&lopenr=307029970&Ref=AR

I wonder how the 3 girls are doing?

I am assuming they have gone through therapy and have moved on and away from South Carolina. However, I would guess they are feeling uneasy that Kenneth Hinson is out free after serving only half his sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back