SC - Man arrested after woman found beaten with demonic word written on her chest

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by PeterThomasFan, Jan 13, 2017.

1. PeterThomasFan

PeterThomasFan New Member

Man arrested after woman found beaten with demonic word written on her chest
    Thursday, January 12th 2017, 12:43 pm EST
    Thursday, January 12th 2017, 12:46 pm EST

MYRTLE BEACH, SC – A woman was unresponsive with extensive injuries and a word with a demonic meaning written on her chest at the Holiday Sands Inn in Myrtle Beach Wednesday. Police arrested a man after identifying him on surveillance footage.

According to a Myrtle Beach Police Department incident report, officers responded to the hotel around 12:30 p.m. to find the 66-year-old victim laying on a bed with two black eyes and a swollen nose. Blood was running down the bed next to her. They couldn’t wake her.

EMS units arrived and put her in an ambulance where they discovered the word “Asmoday” had been written on her chest in black writing.

[…]

2. Loading...

3. sallye818

sallye818 New Member

That is one creepy-looking dude. I think he's the king of demons.

Hope this lady makes it. I wonder if her knew her previously or if this was random?

4. Cajun Snooper

Cajun Snooper New Member

He has the look of pure evil !!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk