SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestill

Reaction score
***Correct spelling of her name is Mica*** - I have reported this.

The sheriff's office confirmed Mika Miller died last weekend at Lumber River State Park in the Orrum community of Robeson County, NC. Her death is now being investigated. She was the wife of a Myrtle Beach pastor, John Paul Miller.

"McLean added officers are in the process of gathering information from people in South Carolina and North Carolina as part of their investigation into how Miller died."

Obituary: Obituary for Mica Acacia Miller | Burroughs Funeral Home & Cremation Services

Facebook: Mica Miller

Last edited:
The alleged suicide of a prominent pastor’s wife from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina – and the bizarre way in which it was announced to members of her church – has sparked a flood of speculation and concern along the Palmetto State coast.

According to an obituary for Mica Acacia Miller of Myrtle Beach, the 30-year-old passed away last Saturday (April 27, 2024) in Lumberton, N.C. No cause or manner of death was referenced in the obituary.

Investigators with the Robeson County sheriff’s office are leading the investigation into Mica Miller’s death. As of this writing, they have released no information related to their inquiries – except to say they do not believe there is a danger to their local community.

1714684347991.png

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Person Search Results​

Go Back Print

Person Number

Name \ Organization

Case Number

Case Description

Court

Location \ County

Role

Case Category

Case Filing Date

Disposition Date

@6419967Miller, Mica Acadia2023DR2602243Mica Acadia Miller vs. John-Paul MillerFamily CourtHorryPlaintiff110 - Divorce08-Oct-202312-Feb-2024
@6460851Miller, Mica Acacia2024DR2600419John-Paul Miller vs. Mica Acacia MillerFamily CourtHorryDefendant130 - Separate Support and Maintenance22-Feb-202411-Mar-2024
@6479031Miller, Mica A2024DR2600860Mica A Miller vs. John-Paul MillerFamily CourtHorryPlaintiff130 - Separate Support and Maintenance15-Apr-2024

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t read the files but it looks like the first is Mica filing for divorce. He then filed for support. Spousal or child? And she filed the same lawsuit against him in March
On the divorce filing it says - was it dismissed?

13-Feb-2024 10:05 AMO042 - Consent OrderCONSENT ORDER DISMISSING ACTION

I didn’t read the files but it looks like the first is Mica filing for divorce. He then filed for support. Spousal or child? And she filed the same lawsuit against him in March
I don't think they have children together. He has five children according to the obit. I don't know where she worked, he had income from the church, I'm assuming.

What was that he said?

"Ya'll know she wasn't well mentally and needed medicine that was hard to get to her". Is that what he said?

Right? Very weird… Mica also said “You don’t have to stay in an abusive relationship, whether that’s … someone forcing you to take illegal drugs …

I wonder what exactly the cause of death was. Do we know? It just feels like a very uncommon and atypical example of abuse for someone to list off unless, you know, maybe they have experienced it themselves? All speculation of course but it just stood out to me.

I don't think they have children together. He has five children according to the obit. I don't know where she worked, he had income from the church, I'm assuming.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY​

SOLID ROCK MINISTRIES (DEC 1, 2023 - MAR 1, 2024)​

Employment Dates
Dec 1, 2023 - Mar 1, 2024
Employer's Address
246 Coldwater Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29588

They are saying she was a worship leader at the Church - FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519