SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's possible the decision to release it was based on the rampant social media rumors and gossip.
I can't say for sure of course, and don't plan to listen to it.
I agree with you though, the description of her movements that day was more than enough.

We must always be very wary of the death of a person in an abusive situation and thoroughly investigate it for the possibility that the death was made to look like a suicide. There's always the possibility that it wasn't her voice on the phone, and that she purchased a gun for her own protection.

I'm glad that the FBI hasn't closed the books on this case.

I have not heard the family question that it is her voice. I believe they recognize her voice, but they question everything almost everything about the "suicide", as do most of us, and the hoops they had to jump through, including signing off on cremation and no autopsy, in order to see her body at the funeral home. JMO

Even so, LE will have to check that it was indeed a call sent by Mica, from her phone. We have AI now that can fake phone calls. A lot hinges on this call, so it is important that LE isn't lead astray.

Why would he be worried about her buying a gun? Maybe he didn't want her to be able to defend herself against him. Why wasn't he worried she would OD on drugs, or cut herself or something like that? Why would he even say he was specifically worried she'd go buy a gun?

4 times tracking devices were found on her cars? Man I'd say she had reason to be worried about him.

I would be pretty concerned if I found a single device tracking me.. if I had found 4 different ones I might not leave the house.
...and she wasn't getting a lot of help with the trackers, at least the last time she reported finding one on her car. LE apparently told her since she and JPM were still married, it was a civil matter. JMO

i am so glad that all those with 'suspicious' minds did NOT let this drop. THIS is why we question and throw out ideas and KEEP investigating even when told a 'plausible' story. Had her family etc just taken the report and accepted, no other questions asked, much of this would not have come out.

Even so, LE will have to check that it was indeed a call sent by Mica, from her phone. We have AI now that can fake phone calls. A lot hinges on this call, so it is important that LE isn't lead astray.
True, but last I heard, her phone had still not been returned to the family. I am certain that LE have checked to make sure that the phone call was placed by her phone at that time and location. The FBI was apparently called in well before we were made aware of it, so I would presume that assistance the examination of electronic devices. JMO

i am so glad that all those with 'suspicious' minds did NOT let this drop. THIS is why we question and throw out ideas and KEEP investigating even when told a 'plausible' story. Had her family etc just taken the report and accepted, no other questions asked, much of this would not have come out.
Seriously! That is what the hope was I am sure. Her passing away was the answer to so many of those problems. JMO

I've seen discussion and pictures elsewhere but had to find it something MSM to post.

Has anyone here looked into the necklace Mica was wearing?

Including the possibility she had it on in some clips that last day but it's not seen in other?

Or the similarities to the one he was wearing?

Miller gave an interview with ABC15 just days later while wearing a necklace similar to the one his wife was frequently pictured in.

<snip>

Images taken at a pawn shop prior to her death show Mica purchasing a gun, wearing a similar necklace.

"The Robeson County Sheriff's Office has been in contact with the United States Attorney's Office and Federal Bureau of Investigation in South Carolina since the early stages of the Mica Miller investigation," the Sheriff's Office said in a statement, local news station WPDE reported. "Based on the information gathered during the investigation and jurisdiction reasons, the Sheriff's Office has requested the assistance of both agencies. No other information will be released at this time."

A spokesperson for the FBI office in Columbia told Newsweek: "I can confirm that we have been in communication with the Sheriff's Office, but I cannot offer additional details."

Bizzare eulogy at the link below.

More than a month before authorities said Miller died on April 27 by suicide in Robeson County, police reports obtained by News13 show four different instances in which GPS tracking devices were reported to have been found on vehicles linked to her.
(…)
I even hired PI to put trackers on her car to know if she was going to a gun store,” John-Paul told NewsNation. “I have never once in my entire life ever hurt her in any way. Ever.”

John-Paul also admitted in an email exclusively obtained by NewsNation to posting a topless photo of Mica online.

“I’m sorry for putting a picture of you on the internet,” the email reads. “It was for less than one hour and immediately taken town. I was hurt that you are telling everyone horrible intimate details of my past sin, and I just wanted to try and hurt you. Please forgive me. It was evil of me to do that.
(…)
Mica also accused John-Paul in a police report filed Feb. 21 of “grooming” her for years before their marriage, a claim vehemently denied by John-Paul’s attorney Russell Long in an email to media outlets that threatened legal action over the coverage of Mica’s death.

All bolding mine.

First bolded : Looks like LE have cause to investigate further ?
Hoping for answers for Mica's family, and justice if need be !

Second bolded : So she made an official report and it's 'on record', so to speak.
This is good news that she thought it serious enough to go public, & to make a report with the police !
Omo.

Last edited:
I believe the Solid Rock at Market Common FB has been up and posting the whole time, but with comments turned off.
MOO
There is a website, not FB, that is a likely professionally-done, all-inclusive site that describes the church, all of it's ministries and pastoral staff, including an entire page devoted to JPM and the parts of his story that they wanted told, and a gallery of pics. THAT is the site that has been suspended, as was widely reported in msm, and then went back online again yesterday, only slightly edited, but still showing JPM as lead pastor, and is again suspended. JMO

Last edited:
There is a website, not FB, that is a likely professionally-done, all-inclusive site that describes the church, all of it's ministries and pastoral staff, including an entire page devoted to JPM and the parts of his story that they wanted told, and a gallery of pics. THAT is the site that has been suspended, as was widely reported in msm, and then went back online again yesterday,
I am aware of that. My response about FB was for another member, as quoted.
and then went back online again yesterday, only slightly edited,
And I have seen this reported in numerous places.
I was asking what was edited.
RSBM
I’ve seen this mentioned in several places, but no one mentioned what was edited.
What was edited?

I am aware of that. My response about FB was for another member, as quoted.

And I have seen this reported in numerous places.
I was asking what was edited.
Gotcha. The page naming the members of the church leadership was blank, although the page describing JPM as lead pastor was still showing. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member