GUILTY SC - Nicole Goodlett, 28, Spartanburg, 20 Feb 2014 *Arrest*

The statement that his lawyer released on his behalf was nothing but a bunch of lies. I'm the friend that he said kept the babies so she could do whatever. He did nothing but play games.

The statement that his lawyer released on his behalf was nothing but a bunch of lies. I'm the friend that he said kept the babies so she could do whatever. He did nothing but play games.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Praying that Nicole gets justice.

Investigators arrest man on murder charge for woman who disappeared in 2014
http://m.live5news.com/live5news/db_392008/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=EN3coqex
BERKELEY COUNTY, SC (WCSC) - Authorities say a man originally charged with obstruction of justice in a 2014 missing woman's case now faces a murder charge in the woman's death.

On Monday, detectives with the Berkeley County Sheriffs Office and members of the U.S. Marshals task force arrested 36-year-old Jerald Jermaine Howard.

Howard was named a person of interest in the 2014 disappearance of 28-year-old Nicole Goodlett and was originally charged with obstruction of justice.

[...]

JH was the boyfriend and father of Nicole’s 4 year old twins. I’m guessing they had been living together with her children? I saw a mention earlier about his soon to be ex wife’s house? Did he take all three children to his parents house?
I hope there is justice for Nicole!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back