Identified! SC - Norway, Body found in freezer at abandoned "haunted" house. Jan'21 - Robert Fuller

TTF14

Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert
Reaction score
A group of people exploring a supposed "haunted house" stumbled upon a body in a freezer on the porch. The only description is "jeans and sneakers." Yikes!

ORANGEBURG - Group looking for ‘haunted house’ discovers body in freezer, officials say

"The house was declared a crime scene and was turned over to authorities and the county coroner for investigation. The property owner was notified and was cooperating with investigators...."
A group of eight adults, huh?:rolleyes: I'd be interested in finding out who told the group about the haunted house. Have fun, investigators.

snipped BBM
A group of people who went to an abandoned South Carolina home after hearing it was “haunted” discovered a badly decomposing body in a deep freezer, according to authorities.

A group of eight adults, huh?:rolleyes: I'd be interested in finding out who told the group about the haunted house. Have fun, investigators.

snipped BBM
A group of people who went to an abandoned South Carolina home after hearing it was “haunted” discovered a badly decomposing body in a deep freezer, according to authorities.

Well, the "adult" that found the body was 18, so..... I mean, I have an 18-year-old....I still call him a kid for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back