SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Kevin Maler is one of the arrests listed here. Also of interest, in my humble opinion only, is DV who has been mentioned and Pictures of DV were posted in the Bring Faith Home FB and the Missing Pamela Faith Roach Theories and Discussions FB. These pictures were taken when DV returned a cellphone shortly after Faith went missing.

10 people arrested during 'Operation Infinity' warrant round-up in Oconee Co.

Last edited:
Bringing @SouthernMom 's 2019 post forward for reference. @SouthernMom - thank you for keeping up with Faith's case here on WS for two years - respect for your dedication !

thanks so much @KatzEye! This case is local and although I don’t personally know this family, I feel like Faith needs to be found and not disregarded due to her lifestyle choices.
I’m particularly happy that there is finally something that is acceptable to post in here (rules, ya know) and that we can sleuth and discuss. Just wondering why Jennifer Lynn Fay has no thread.

Not sure how to directly post the link to this podcast. The beginning discusses the disappearance of Jennifer Lynn Fay, but at the end and in future episodes(only episode 1 has been posted) they will discuss the person of interest and the connection to Faith Roach. Sad to think that two women who disappeared 30 years apart could be connected by the same POI.

Barstool Sports Enters True Crime with Kirk Minihane's "The Case"

I listened to The Case Podcast. There will be 8 episodes with one episode dropped each Monday. They started with the Jennifer Lynn Fay case, but mentioned the POI, Kevin Maler, that LE has publicly announced in the Faith Roach case. There are others missing in Oconee County, SC that may be connected to this case. I have a feeling this is going to be a very complicated case, with multiple victims over 30 years time.

Pamela Faith Roach – The Charley Project

Last updated April 6, 2021; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.

• Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde/red hair, blue eyes. Roach has the following tattoos: a rainbow on her lower abdomen flanked by two stars, words and a cross on her breasts, a smiley face on her ankle, writing and a red heart pierced by an arrow on the inside of her wrist, and an unspecified tattoo on her upper arm at the shoulder. Photos of some of the tattoos are posted with this case summary. Roach's nose, lip, tongue, eyebrow and ears (both the lobes and the insides) are pierced. She goes by her middle name, Faith, which she pronounces "Fythe", and she has been known to dye her hair different colors.
Details of Disappearance
Roach was last seen in the vicinity of Coffee Road and Corey Road in Walhalla, South Carolina on February 5, 2019. She may have gotten into a burgundy van there. She has never been heard from again. She was reported missing on February 12.

At the time of her disappearance, Roach reportedly did not have stable housing. She was last known to have lived on Flat Rock Road, and was taking GED classes online. She left behind a five-year-old son who is in the care of relatives. She had another son who died in infancy. The anniversary of his death was shortly after Roach disappeared, and her family became concerned when she didn't visit his grave.

Since she went missing, her cellular phone has been turned off and her social media accounts have been inactive. Almost a year after her disappearance, police found some of her clothes and jewelry along Tunnel Road. Her family identified some of the jewelry, including earrings, a feather choker and a bracelet, as items she wore most of the time.

Roach is considered to be missing under suspicious circumstances, and foul play is possible in her case. The person last known to have seen her has changed his story several times. Since her disappearance, her family got an anonymous tip that she was being held against her will and was in danger.

In April 2021, authorities named Kevin Wayne "Boston" Maler as a person of interest in Roach's disappearance, after a social media video that implicated him came to their attention.
The video shows two unidentified men discussing Roach's case. One of them stated Maler told him "we're gonna cut her up and scatter her" and that "all he knows is they cut her up and scatter her and parts of her is in the rock quarry." A photo of Maler is posted with this case summary. He has not been charged in connection with Roach's case, and police stated he wasn't the only person of interest in her disappearance.

Authorities are looking to see if Roach's disappearance is related to the disappearances of Laura Anders and Tammy Stubblefield and the death of Renee King. Roach and Stubblefield also disappeared from the area in 2019 and were never found; King disappeared in November 2020, and her body was found in a wooded area along Rufus Land Road in February 2021.

There are some similarities in the cases, and the women had some mutual friends and acquaintances. Investigators haven't decided whether the cases are connected, however. All four remain unsolved.

Kevin Maler is one of the arrests listed here. Also of interest, in my humble opinion only, is DV who has been mentioned and Pictures of DV were posted in the Bring Faith Home FB and the Missing Pamela Faith Roach Theories and Discussions FB. These pictures were taken when DV returned a cellphone shortly after Faith went missing.

10 people arrested during 'Operation Infinity' warrant round-up in Oconee Co.
These “Operation Infinity” busts go back a few years and they bust the same people, including Maler, for the same thing, methamphetamine, repeatedly.
They sure named it right.

Authorities are looking to see if Roach's disappearance is related to the disappearances of Laura Anders and Tammy Stubblefield and the death of Renee King. Roach and Stubblefield also disappeared from the area in 2019 and were never found; King disappeared in November 2020, and her body was found in a wooded area along Rufus Land Road in February 2021.

There are some similarities in the cases, and the women had some mutual friends and acquaintances. Investigators haven't decided whether the cases are connected, however. All four remain unsolved.

There is also a man who went missing in the same area who had some of the same mutual friends.
I hope that this new podcast by Barstool Sports ‘The Case’ brings some new attention to these missing folks.

In the podcast that I linked in the post above, the host gives more details about Faith. She was in a go cart accident at 11 yo, where she was critically injured and a friend in the go cart was killed. She lost an infant son in 2016. And yes she had substance abuse issues. Something happened to her on the night she was dropped off at the intersection of Coffee and Corey Rds in Walhalla SC. The video conversation at the end of the podcast is horrifying. I sincerely hope it’s not true.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back