SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authorities investigating after Alex Murdaugh was found shot in the head

Authorities investigating after Alex Murdaugh was found shot in the head | WCBD News 2

This is just the latest incident involving the prominent legal family that held the position as 14th Circuit Solicitor for nearly a hundred years in the Lowcountry. Stephen Smith is the earliest death linked to the family; he was found dead on July 8, 2015 in the middle of a road near the family’s Colleton County property.

Snipped

Smith was found with a large hole in his right forehead, and was known to be friends with the Murdaugh’s oldest son, Buster.

Shot in the head, huh? At least it wasn’t a vital organ.

Mr. Griffin, the attorney, is basically doing PR (even though AM has a separate actual PR firm/person too). It is apparently very important to AM/members of M family to control the narrative and make sure the public knows what happened (according to AM).

So why is it that someone so willing to put a steady stream of updated, ever-evolving information out there is not bombarding us with pleading requests to help solve the unsolved double homicide , and why nothing urging people to help find the would've been assassin? The clock is ticking on that 9/30 reward deadline. If one was just shot (grazed) in the head, would they not be petrified and want the shooters ID'ed and found? It doesn't seem like LE has cautioned Mr Griffin to stay quiet for risk of compromising the investigation. AM via atty Griffin are very aware of the rumors and chatter, and yet it appears they are more concerned with protecting AM's image than trying to get the shooter /killer found.

All MOO

I think they are trying to taint a future jury pool with lots of confusion and gossip. They both (likely) know who did this, so no need to beg for the killer's head on a platter. Imo.

I have to believe that if we're questioning everything that comes out of Griffin's mouth, other people are as well. I think the gild is off the Murdaugh lily and they realize there is no redemption. They're just trying to spin as much as they can and cushion what else is going to come out.

I think there will be more surprises and a lot of secrets are going to see the light.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member