SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll be arrested for the first- but maybe not the last time tomorrow— Alex Murdaugh will turn himself in after alleged suicide plot with $10M insurance payout
https://twitter.com/jmonkatthestate/status/1438306044938235906?s=21

https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article254276348.html

Hampton lawyer Alex Murdaugh plans to turn himself in to law enforcement on Thursday after police obtained an arrest warrant to charge him with conspiracy to commit insurance fraud, his lawyer said.

Murdaugh is expected to leave an out-of-state drug rehabilitation clinic on Thursday and voluntarily surrender in Hampton, according to his lawyer Jim Griffin.

Griffin said they learned Wednesday that the S.C. Law Enforcement Division obtained a warrant for Murdaugh’s arrest.

“The arraignment and bond hearing will be held at 4 p.m. at the Hampton County Magistrate Court,” Griffin said.

Murdaugh’s lawyer did not disclose which drug treatment facility Murdaugh was staying in.

I wouldn't be surprised if he meets his bond and goes back to rehab.

Nope. IMO he wasn't addicted to anything. He was at a yacht club party two weeks after his wife & son were killed. Smiling and drinking with BM. Trying to find the images to link. The powers that be will spin it, so any link I find won't matter...

This is why I'm reserving judgment on BM. It's a terrible thing that he's lost his mom and brother and his dad is up to his neck in legal and financial troubles, and I feel sorry for him. But I don't know anything else about him.

He also discussed the obligation citizens have to speak up if they see something troubling. Harpootlian opines that, ” Every citizen that wants to decry that government wants to limit their freedom to own a gun,” he said, “ought to also embrace the concept that they have a duty to pick up the phone and call some governmental entity or authority if they have any reason to believe someone is going to commit mass murder or a heinous act.”

Harpootlian Discusses Mass Shooting - Richard A. Harpootlian Law Firm

BBM...My apologies, the wabbit meant to post this on "the univeristy of south carolina & charletson school of law hypocrisy 101" curriculum website...

I understand CES has had a lot going on the past several days and today, but that video of him today—eek! Is he ill? Was he trying to speak to people? What on earth was that sound he made? Is he mentally challenged? I’m serious. This is messed up.

He’ll be arrested for the first- but maybe not the last time tomorrow— Alex Murdaugh will turn himself in after alleged suicide plot with $10M insurance payout
https://twitter.com/jmonkatthestate/status/1438306044938235906?s=21

https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article254276348.html

Hampton lawyer Alex Murdaugh plans to turn himself in to law enforcement on Thursday after police obtained an arrest warrant to charge him with conspiracy to commit insurance fraud, his lawyer said.

Murdaugh is expected to leave an out-of-state drug rehabilitation clinic on Thursday and voluntarily surrender in Hampton, according to his lawyer Jim Griffin.

Griffin said they learned Wednesday that the S.C. Law Enforcement Division obtained a warrant for Murdaugh’s arrest.

“The arraignment and bond hearing will be held at 4 p.m. at the Hampton County Magistrate Court,” Griffin said.

Murdaugh’s lawyer did not disclose which drug treatment facility Murdaugh was staying in.

Unfortunately I suspect he’ll be in and out in less than 24 hours on these charges. He’ll post bond right away.

Im holding out a little hope that they hit him with charges related to the double murder while he’s in there.

This FITSNews article may be what you're looking for. Has a photo of "Buster and Alex Murdaugh attending the Governor’s Cup on July 24, 2021 in Edisto Beach, South Carolina"
Murdaugh Murders: What About Paul’s Brother Buster? Investigation Update

thank you so much clearskies! that's exactly to what i was referring. AM loses his wife, son, father, is named in multiple lawsuits after his family allegedly are linked to double murders (SS, MB) and is so busy extorting money and supporting his opioid addiction has the time, energy and lucidity to be socially active at a local posh event? While planning his own botched suicide murder? This isn't even funny it's so ridiculous.

C'mon, Man!

Whenever I buy millions of dollars worth of drugs I like to pay in gold krugerrands. There's just something irresistibly iconic about thousands of coins of bullion. They should check his Amazon account to see if he bought any big piratey treasure chests. That's how they could catch me.
I hear you, always wanted a chest of gold to blunder:DDrink up me hearties, Yo ho!

IMO, the perfect fall guy for all of this. He's obviously not competent (or healthy). Continue to drug or be drugged, will never see a courtroom, and won't 'sing like a canary'...the A-team will not let him interfere with testimony, no way.

Interesting that also today another man by the exact name of CES, the exact same age, in colleton county, was transferred on this exact date, for drug charges...

https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Co...68798110810210311811452871118712284107&Org=AC

note his race...definitely not the same CES...or was this yet another "error in reporting"...SMH...
They have since changed the race & linked the other as associated cases.

Will he actually be there? I highly doubt it

I don’t think he’ll try to run from these charges, from what we know they’re all bondable offenses so he’s probably already setting up bond now and will be in and out.

If they were charges related to the double murder I’d be very worried about him running or pulling a Fotis Dulos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313