SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #7

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by worm, Jun 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subiechik21

Subiechik21 Well-Known Member

I think from now on, in this case, all articles need a SS to hold everyone accountable for what they write! I hate it when you quote an article & then the article goes poof! I am just kidding about SS, but in all honesty, that is what I do if other articles have mysteriously disappeared or been changed stealthily. It keeps me from driving myself crazy looking for where I found it!:rolleyes::oops:

2. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

This thread is reaching capacity and will close in 5 minutes…

Pack up your keyboards, thoughts, and eagerness for what tomorrow holds as we set up camp at Thread #8 for the night.

3. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

#5. I think you meant Alex. ??

RasBan, sds71, Marg from Oz and 3 others like this.
  4. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

I think I read in one of the depositions way back that Miley was PM's cousin. I believe she said she was in her deposition. Just wondering what she whispered to Morgan and why Morgan got so upset. Just asking if anyone else read that.

JMO

5. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Thread #8 is OPEN

Start moving over… Camp is open to all - bring your own sleeping bags and marshmallows ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.