SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA did a fantastic job at persisting with all the difficult questions. I hate when lawyers/doctors/ self-important people interrupt others—it’s rude, arrogant and condescending. Interesting that DICK said, “I’m an attorney, I don’t have to admit to anything.” Also interesting to watch his eye movements—he was solid in looking at the camera UNTIL he was asked about the “suspect” he and Griffin are looking into. His eyes started darting all over the place and he never maintained eye contact with CA after that. Very telling to me. JMO

CA did a fantastic job at persisting with all the difficult questions. I hate when lawyers/doctors/ self-important people interrupt others—it’s rude, arrogant and condescending. Interesting that DICK said, “I’m an attorney, I don’t have to admit to anything.” Also interesting to watch his eye movements—he was solid in looking at the camera UNTIL he was asked about the “suspect” he and Griffin are looking into. His eyes started darting all over the place and he never maintained eye contact with CA after that. Very telling to me. JMO

CA is local to the upstate and seems to be accurate and trustworthy.

Murdaugh then introduced Satterfield's sons to attorney Cory Fleming and encouraged them to ask Fleming to represent them in bringing a lawsuit against Murdaugh, according to the new court filing. They were unaware that Fleming was a former college roommate of Murdaugh and the godfather to one of his sons, the lawsuit said.

SLED opens new probe into mysterious death of Alex Murdaugh's housekeeper

Snipped

Murdaugh, 53, could not be reached for comment, as he is in an out-of-state rehab facility recovering from what his attorneys have described as a long-running opioid addiction.

The newspaper also contacted the Sheriff’s Office and emergency medical services in Hampton County. Neither could find any records of deputies or paramedics being sent to treat Satterfield.

Her obituary stated that she died at Trident Medical Center in North Charleston. The Charleston County Coroner’s Office could find no record of her death when contacted by The Post and Courier.

This interview is Everything! We have the Counselor stating that “ For over 2 1/2 years during the “ Boat Case”, he saw absolutely nothing but affection and genuine concern for each and about each member of A. M.’s family.”( AFFLUENZA EXTREME) No concern mentioned about the death of the victim…
( One of the 5- 6 deaths surrounding his client) ; Apparently, he was also a bit unprepared, in the video I saw this morning , he emphatically stated that the funds converted by his client from the law firm to pay the drug dealer, were in the form of checks , ( Which carry a digital copy as well as physical copies… I will never forget “ ,
“ Dick, that’s a lot of Oxy” …
He also discussed pricing for the
“ botched assisted suicide”,
Pro Bono of course…

All the folks who have been speaking on AM's behalf are offering explanations for his actions and behaviors and expecting that they will be accepted as exonerating excuses. People are finally feeling free enough to say no to that. His lawyers and other spokespersons need figure that out now.

This Murdaugh house of cards is not only crumbling, it's about to get set on fire. :eek:

I don't enjoy seeing anything bad happen to anyone. This is the one time I can make an exception considering all the damage, lies, and misdeeds done by this family for years.

It is time for a reckoning and for the guilty here to be held accountable just like any another other person who commits a criminal act.

MOO

Lol, everything his attorneys say is suspect. It’s all part of a pattern to deflect and downplay.

He’s a victim in all of this. Somehow.

That’s not how it works, and the facts will speak for themselves; they always trump a baseless narrative full of spin.
They'll pull his facemask off at rehab, and he's going to have to face the ruins of his wasted life without one.
Ouch.

Yeah the claims about a decades-long million-$$ oxy habit suddenly kicked … nah.

Maybe he’s still using in tolerable amounts & shielding his real source - EG maybe real source is a young person he wants to protect from arrest? Just speculating IMO

for those of you all doubting the oxy/cold turkey & assisted suicide story … what do you think is the real story? What’s he been pouring all that money into ?? Gambling? Supporting extra-marital affairs?

At least now there’s finally a story coming out…. even if it hardly makes any more sense than before. What is wrong with these people?!!

Y’all are burning up the threads!:p I knew to come here when I saw the news on AM!

Well, well, well! What a tangled web AM has weaved! I don’t buy his “addiction” line! He certainly doesn’t show any visible signs of meth addiction, he’s too robust and heavy set. I don’t buy the opioid addiction either bc of what another poster stated, withdrawal is a nasty drawn-out affair. My oldest son has been addicted to both drugs. Just my opinion from personal experience.

IMO the addiction story was cooked up to buy AM some time to scheme on another set of lies. SLED is all over AM. He’ll face the beginning of charges today, more to come I’m sure. Hoping there will be news soon on the investigation of MM & PMs murders.

Y’all are burning up the threads!:p I knew to come here when I saw the news on AM!

Well, well, well! What a tangled web AM has weaved! I don’t buy his “addiction” line! He certainly doesn’t show any visible signs of meth addiction, he’s too robust and heavy set. I don’t buy the opioid addiction either bc of what another poster stated, withdrawal is a nasty drawn-out affair. My oldest son has been addicted to both drugs. Just my opinion from personal experience.

IMO the addiction story was cooked up to buy AM some time to scheme on another set of lies. SLED is all over AM. He’ll face the beginning of charges today, more to come I’m sure. Hoping there will be news soon on the investigation of MM & PMs murders.
ITA!
Lies upon lies!

Yeah the claims about a decades-long million-$$ oxy habit suddenly kicked … nah.

Maybe he’s still using in tolerable amounts & shielding his real source - EG maybe real source is a young person he wants to protect from arrest? Just speculating IMO

for those of you all doubting the oxy/cold turkey & assisted suicide story … what do you think is the real story? What’s he been pouring all that money into ?? Gambling? Supporting extra-marital affairs?

At least now there’s finally a story coming out…. even if it hardly makes any more sense than before. What is wrong with these people?!!

My guess would be paying people for favors. Its all about the money down here. I'm sure there are drugs and affairs and whatnot. But favors aren't free down here.

Murdaugh then introduced Satterfield's sons to attorney Cory Fleming and encouraged them to ask Fleming to represent them in bringing a lawsuit against Murdaugh, according to the new court filing. They were unaware that Fleming was a former college roommate of Murdaugh and the godfather to one of his sons, the lawsuit said.

SLED opens new probe into mysterious death of Alex Murdaugh's housekeeper

Snipped

Murdaugh, 53, could not be reached for comment, as he is in an out-of-state rehab facility recovering from what his attorneys have described as a long-running opioid addiction.

The newspaper also contacted the Sheriff’s Office and emergency medical services in Hampton County. Neither could find any records of deputies or paramedics being sent to treat Satterfield.

Her obituary stated that she died at Trident Medical Center in North Charleston. The Charleston County Coroner’s Office could find no record of her death when contacted by The Post and Courier.
Any chance she did not have an accident and did die of natural causes? Was the opportunity taken to scam the insurance by saying it was an accident? So very confusing.

These details around the death of GS are very unusual.

Alex Murdaugh's attorney says Murdaugh will turn himself in Thursday - CNN

SLED said it is opening an investigation based upon a request from the Hampton County coroner that highlights inconsistencies in the ruling of Satterfield's manner of death, as well as information gathered during SLED's other ongoing investigations involving Alex Murdaugh.
"The decedent's death was not reported to the Coroner at the time, nor was an autopsy performed. On the death certificate the manner of death was ruled "Natural," which is inconsistent with injuries sustained in a trip and fall accident," the coroner's request to SLED said.

This case is certainly a lesson in how things can malfunction in criminal justice systems. It shows how people can cleverly rig the system to make it work, or not work.

Most importantly, it's a lesson in why constant transparency in government at all levels is imperative.

Several years ago, an outrage resulted when, during the investigation of the Rhoden Family Massacre in Ohio, the state banned public/news media access to all autopsy reports. The change was approved by the Ohio Supreme Court. Some folks defended the change, saying there was no need for the public to have access to details of how someone died.

This case is an example of why that transparency for A/Rs is necessary. It's because someone who was murdered or abused in a nursing home, etc. can't have their COD reported as natural causes. As grim as an AR is, the news media and the public need to have access to the information when criminal activity or abuse is suspected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff