SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three days after the murders AM's second LE interview occurs in a car, in the yard of his brother's hunting lodge. A very odd place to conduct a folliw-up interview, don't you think. Normally people are asked to come to the police station or at their lawyer's office.
Yep, 2 interviews at this point…both in cars

I assumed AM was already inside the feed room, called Paul to come to him, and shot him when Paul entered the room, causing the ejected casings to stay within the room. I don't think think the first shot completely incapacitated Paul, and he was shot again while he was already trying to exit the feed room. That's why Paul is laying half in/half out of the room, head pointed toward the exit.

I don't fully understand how Paul's brain matter was shot upwards toward the ceiling, unless he was shot from slightly below?

After AM shot Paul in the feed room, AM continued to wait in approximately the same location until Maggie got close enough and he tried to shoot her, but she didn't go down right away and he had to move closer as he was shooting.

all IMHO
It was said earlier in the trial that Paul's head literally exploded from the gases created in the skull from the shot entering his skull. I don't think the location of his brain can be attributed to the trajectory of the projectile due to his skull exploding. There would be physics and such at play in that sort of thing that are beyond my comprehension.

This is probably why AM left the office early on June 7, although he neglected to tell them that in the interview. moo

The former CFO of Murdaugh’s family law firm PMPED, Jeanne Seckinger, told the court during Laffite’s trial Wednesday the family firm confronted Murdaugh about missing money on June 7, 2021, WCBD reported.

I’m totally confused.

Why did M arrive at Moselle so late if the purpose was to visit her dying F-in-L in a hospital? Even if she thought he was in a local hospital, the timing seems strange to me. Especially if she was telling friends that A. was ‘up to something.’

Time between arrival, ingesting food, and heading to the kennels reveals no cosy family dinner. She is almost immediately down at the kennels.

Is A contending that he was asleep when she arrived? Sometimes I wonder if there was one more victim than he intended. I used to think Paul was collateral damage, but A did not want to reveal his finances in P’s civil trial. Did he go down to the kennel to kill P not knowing M had arrived? She appears, takes off, and he has to kill her too.

Something is just off in these scenarios. I doubt we will ever know the truth…because only the chaotic mind of the killer contains his real plans.
Listening to the trial she stayed at Moselle the night before due to she was at a ball game with buster.

Respectfully, I don't see reasonable doubt at at all.

I see a man who shows his true colors at every turn. He has been sued in civil court a dozen times and indicted on 100 + criminal charges by the S.C. State Grand Jury. He has been charged with conspiracy in a suicide plot, with fraud, tax evasion and drug trafficking. He has lied, stolen, defrauded and embezzled. (I haven't even listed what he did in the ER room that was so morally bankrupt).

*Cough cough* would he be the kind of man to fake two shooters??

I rest my case.
Not that I agree with defense, doesn't matter about my moo.. However, it's possible a juror may see it that way.

This appears to be the meeting in which Alex consented to have SLED download the contents of his phone.

Asked about his whereabouts and movements on the day of the slayings, Murdaugh seemed to have a lot of difficult remembering. He stammers a lot. Ultimately says he went to the office that day to work on preparing for the Beach boat crash motion later that week

Murdaugh said he also worked on a Dominion Energy legal case while in the office. He does not mention to SLED that he was confronted by his colleagues at PMPED about missing legal fees.

Murdaugh said he left the office early that day because Paul was coming home.

And here's the rub: Murdaugh says all three of them were at the Moselle main house before Maggie left to go down to the kennels. He said Paul must have gone down there too "because of what happened." “I stayed in the house,” Murdaugh said.

Murdaugh said he stayed home, watched some TV and fell asleep. Then left to go see his mom.
Murdaugh said he returned home from visiting his mother's. Nobody was at the Moselle main house. So he got into his car and drove down to the kennels. “And, you know.”

“I can’t think of anybody who would want to go to that extreme. He got a bunch of threats, mostly from, you know. I mean I have no clue.”

Murdaugh told investigators people would confront Paul in public and call him a "piece of s---" and demand that he admit to driving the boat during the fatal 2019 crash.

Murdaugh on Paul: “He had so many wonderful qualities” but he had ADHD and was irresponsible. He rarely finished tasks he started. He had clothes, guns, and even boats left all over the state.

SLED agent: “How was your relationship with Maggie?” Murdaugh: “Very good. As good as it could possibly be. I mean, you know, we’ve had our issues. But wonderful.” SLED agent apologizes for being intrusive. Murdaugh says he understands.

SLED agent : What were your biggest arguments? Murdaugh: “We didn’t really argue.” The only thing that caused friction between us was that she wanted us to go and see her parents longer than we wanted to stay. “She’d get ticked off.”

Murdaugh begins crying hysterically, wailing: “She was a great mother.”
Audio continued: Murdaugh tells investigators Paul liked to ride around and shoot hogs with Buster's .300 Blackout rifle. He said he got rifles for both Buster and Paul, but Paul's had been stolen years prior.

We are on a 10-minute break.

Per Alex, when he and Paul were riding around the property looking for hogs, they did a little shooting, using a pistol (iirc), shooting at a bottle. Paul shot twice, Alex shot once.

Is this maybe an excuse for GSR? Was GSR found on his hands/clothes or has that yet to be presented either way?

Respectfully, I don't see reasonable doubt at at all.

I see a man who shows his true colors at every turn. He has been sued in civil court a dozen times and indicted on 100 + criminal charges by the S.C. State Grand Jury. He has been charged with conspiracy in a suicide plot, with fraud, tax evasion and drug trafficking. He has lied, stolen, defrauded and embezzled. (I haven't even listed what he did in the ER room that was so morally bankrupt).

*Cough cough* would he be the kind of man to fake two shooters??

I rest my case.

I didn't know about the ER stuff, but was curious after your comment, so I Googled. If anyone is interested, there a link that tells the story. Daddy Alex and Paul seem to be morally bankrupt, based on the night at the ER.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/07/20...e-murdaughs-did-the-night-mallory-beach-died/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member