SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me, why did AM go to the kennels? I mean what excuse did he give????

Maggie messes around with the dogs, hiuse was dark so..... suddenly he wanted to ... what? ... mess around with the dogs?

Why shouldn't he assume MM had turned in, called it a night? Why did he need to locate her at all? And if she was out, why not plop down on his imaginary couch in his perfect-marriage house of make-believe and wait for her to return?

Erm, did he have a premonition she needed looking for?

So not credible.

JMO
AM offers a reason in the second video below.

Worley also processed Murdaugh’s car, a Chevrolet Suburban found at the scene. She photographed its outside and inside, searching for any evidence. Worley found one 16-gauge shell casing on the rear floorboard, she said.

Murdaugh’s defense attorneys have said their client mistakenly grabbed the wrong type of bullet to load into the 12-gauge shotgun he grabbed from his house after discovering Maggie and Paul’s bodies.

I'm glued to it on "COURT TV" and taking in what the reporters and guest are saying as well. I find this trend of them saying what's the reason for the murders? though mentioning the major financial problems that were mounting everyday leading up to the crimes. I find it hard to swallow that these guest attorney's seem to be avoiding the ole fact that many a death's of family members by family members were over money. It's not love and money, it's greed and money.

AM offers a reason in the second video below.
I contend that's no answer!!!!

If he returned from wherever he said he was, and he figured MM must still be at kennels, why did he go to the kennels?!!!!

We know he did go down there; but the question? He never answered!

Why did you go there, AM? Was MM not allowed to be out after dark? Or did you think she needed a ride back? Just checking on her?

He had no reason to have drive down there!

Oopsies.

JMO

Did LE ask him if he washed off after he allegedly did that? That would be a normal question to ask since LE had been told he had gone up to the house to get a gun. JMO.
^^bbm

We already witnessed the over-the-top objection by defense attorney DH to the mere suspicion of blood in the standing water when there could be an innocent explanation for there to be blood in the water if AM did in fact touch the bodies of the victims to check for signs of life as he alleged, and washed off the blood using the water at the kennel. Given AM's statements to the police on the same day of the murders, I thought this was a normal question too. JMO

I'm guessing this has already been discussed, but I'm curious ... was Paul shot while he was in the shed, possibly trying to hide or get away from the shooter?

NY Post

Whose bare legs are those in the 2nd image? Sort of frightening looking. Perhaps it is a mannequin? Folks who hunt may possess duck decoys but what explains the reason for a mannequin being in this room? I thought, at first, it was PM.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 3.07.04 PM.png
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members