SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The back of Paul's head is gone. Why would he turn him over.? There would be no reason. He is telling lies at to why he messed with Paul's phone. A phone that was just used to video a dog. Thank God it was already sent.

He can't say "I dug it out of his pocket cause I wanted to look inside it."

So he created a scenario of him turning Paul over and the phone just happen to "pop" out. (And no way is that phone just going to pop out of some pocket).

There could be a murderer on the lose and he decides to check out his son's phone. Ugh! What a liar.

The back of Paul's head is gone. Why would he turn him over.? There would be no reason. He is telling lies at to why he messed with Paul's phone. A phone that was just used to video a dog. Thank God it was already sent.

So he created a scenario of him turning Paul over and the phone just happen to "pop" out. (And no way is that phone just going to pop out of some pocket).

There could be a murderer on the lose and he decides to check out his son's phone. Ugh! What a liar.
The real threat was finished with his work hmmm.

Regarding SLED searching the Moselle residence on September 13, 2021 and focusing on the gun room, note the following:

Sept. 2, 2021: The PMPED law firm begins an investigation into Alex Murdaugh after finding a suspicious check on his desk. They say their investigation reveals Murdaugh had been taking money from the firm and clients for personal use.

Sept. 3, 2021: Murdaugh is confronted about accusations of taking money from PMPED. He is asked to resign and does so that afternoon.

Sept. 4, 2021: Alex Murdaugh is shot in the head while changing a tire in Hampton County, according to a family spokesperson. SLED is investigating. He is hospitalized in Savannah and said to be conscious and speaking.

Sept. 13, 2021: SLED announces it has opened an investigation into claims Alex Murdaugh was misappropriating funds from his former law firm.

Man that shirt is CLEAN. Also, June in the south is HUMID (as testified by LE yesterday), so humid it can be miserable...that shirt is surprisingly DRY. MOO.
so which clothes did SLED collect? Clothes from the house when Ms Rutland indicated after she said SLED was in the house OR did the attorney backtrack and she replied they took all of his clothes "shirt top and shoes" meaning the clothes he was currently wearing...t shirt, shorts tennis shoes????

"I went to check on my mom and dad, I knew Maggie had gone to the kennel, I went to my mom's for just a while. I tried texting Maggie, no response. When I got back, nobody was there, drove up and saw and called."

He immediately starts by saying where he was. This is not good. Alibi building.

Even if she had gone to the kennels, would she still be there after his nap and trip to his mom's. He didn't think that through.

I think PM likely had his phone in his hand when he was blasted and AM started to panic about what might be on the phone and had an idea of how he was going to disappear the phone but had second thoughts. JMO

Please don't call me crazy, but there is something wrong with these sentences.

"When I got back, nobody was there, drove up and saw and called."

"When I came back here, I pulled up and I could see them. I knew it was bad."

Thanks to this trial I now know what 300 blackout is.
And... it has nothin to do with power failures, loss of memory, nor window curtains.
I am a lifelong learner. Trial and WS to name a few are so informative and I love it!

Well that it for Day 3 of trial today.

so which clothes did SLED collect? Clothes from the house when Ms Rutland indicated after she said SLED was in the house OR did the attorney backtrack and she replied they took all of his clothes "shirt top and shoes" meaning the clothes he was currently wearing...t shirt, shorts tennis shoes????
IMO, the shirt that tested positive for human blood spatter was an undershirt located in the laundry inside the house.

I think AM put on the fresh, dry, white, t-shirt we see in the videos just before LE arrived at the crime scene. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288