SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one day there will be an Apple function to scan face of unauthorized person attempting to unlock iPhone w/o phone actually unlocking. imo
I feel like that technology feature might already exist; there just may not be a way to access those images after the fact right now. To sound lightly paranoid, our devices are recording everything somewhere.

I believe AM drove PM and MM to the kennels now. All in the same vehicle and all together. I believe the phones will tell us this. I believe they were all in the suburban, and all went to feed/run the dogs after dinner. Also, the dogs could help mask the gunshots.He knew they’d go beserk at the sounds of gunshot bc they are trained hunting dogs. I think AM and PM both took guns for protection. PM took his AR and AM took a shotgun. Murders occur. He drives home to change and hops in the car and takes off for his mothers. Setting up his alibi on his way out of the driveway By calling MM. He chunks it out the window a quarter mile down the road (20-30 seconds) after the first call goes unanswered. As far as guns and clothes. They must have been ditched on the way or hidden at his mothers. Disposed by him later. Keep in mind. RM was on his deathbed so the thought of police raiding the home of his dying father and mother with dementia probably went by the waist side and I don’t think LE visited that home until a couple months later when they found the mysterious blue coat/tarp.

Why didn't he take Paul and Maggie's phone and throw them both out at the same time? Why only one and not the other?

ETA - can't wait to see the data from Paul's and AM's phone and how this is going to be wrapped up like a present with a bow on it for the jury. JMO

I think PM was watering/feeding the dogs with AM Or Mm. Explains the water overflowing and PM in the feed room. I believe MM was either walking around the area, in the suburban or possibly even help feed. It was a good way to catch them off guard.He shoots PM in the back/side while gathering feed. MM panics and runs for it and he guns her down with the AR of Paul’s since she was already running away. JMO now. It’s horrifying but with the evidence beginning to stack it’s starting to look this way.

I think PM was watering/feeding the dogs with AM Or Mm. Explains the water overflowing and PM in the feed room. I believe MM was either walking around the area, in the suburban or possibly even help feed. It was a good way to catch them off guard.He shoots PM in the back/side while gathering feed. MM panics and runs for it and he guns her down with the AR of Paul’s since she was already running away. JMO now. It’s horrifying but with the evidence beginning to stack it’s starting to look this way.
Except CB Rowe was the caretaker who handled the dogs, so it wouldn’t be Paul’s responsibility to feed them (plus, he was supposedly irresponsible and often not there). And it was almost 9pm, so late to feed dogs (at least in my home!). (Rowe is on the witness list; we’ll see if he ends up testifying.)

I also don’t believe AM when he said during an LE interview that Maggie frequently hung out at the kennels. I just don’t buy it. I think they were hunting dogs, used for that purpose primarily, and not necessarily beloved family pets. Because who leaves beloved dogs penned up in kennels 1/3 mile from the house? And Maggie spent most of her time at the Edisto beach house.

AM’s spiel about Maggie hanging out at the kennel was just BS to convince LE that her being there was normal and routine. MOO

There has been so much gun and ammo talk over the last couple of days. Does anyone know where I could find detailed information about the guns that killed them each and the ammo used in each? I know all this gun talk is trying to lead up to the stolen *not stolen* Blackout and where are the guns, etc. but I just want the info that we know. My husband is a huge gun guy (and we have all these same guns but handle and keep them a lot more responsibly than any of the Murdaughs) and I want to ask him some questions but he needs to know the facts. TIA

Is it customary for jurors to get copies of some of this evidence (like all the phone record logs discussed today) to go through once they are deliberating on the case? There's still a lot of evidence to be presented and I'm hoping they will be able to look back through some of the evidence once the case is turned over to them.

Thanks for any insight.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members