SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which begs the question: why was AM messing with her phone??

He didn't put it in Airplane mode.
And he had the code to unlock it.

He had total access to that phone.

What did he mess with that phone? And why was that one chucked out a window and not Paul's?
If AM placed MM's phone in airplane mode, it could have been so the phone would not attempt to pair with his vehicle and record this event.

Personally, I think AM was able to provide LE the access code to MM's phone after death, and not that he knew it by memory.

We also know that Buster and his mom followed each other so DH making the statement that AM was the hero that gave SLED the code to "find my phone" is bs. JMO

ETA: MM's phone is not unlocked again until the following afternoon (June 8) at 1:10:35 PM when AM presumably provides MM's passcode/pin to SLED. By this time, he had several hours to locate MM's pin code. (See A Levy tweet).

1675229543529.png

Last edited:
If AM placed MM's phone in airplane mode, it could have been so the phone would not attempt to pair with his vehicle and record this event.

Personally, I think AM was able to provide LE the access code to MM's phone after death, and not that he knew it by memory.

We also know that Buster and his mom followed each other so DH making the statement that AM was the hero that gave SLED the code to "find my phone" is bs. JMO

ETA: MM's phone is not unlocked again until the following afternoon (June 8) at 1:10:35 PM when AM presumably provides MM's passcode/pin to SLED. By this time, he had several hours to locate MM's pin code. (See A Levy tweet).

View attachment 399163
His phone records will show exactly where his phone pings when making those calls to her phone. If they ping in the same location, they pretty much have him! IMO

59 steps....

Either.... maybe MM was running and trying to use her phone to call for help but was killed before she could even open her phone...

Or..... AM picked up her phone, and for some reason looked at the screen, before walking 59 steps to his vehicle.

I am waiting on cellphone discovery, GPS technology to place AM's phone and MM's phone within inches somewhere just beyond Moselle, in the style of PFrazee.

JMO
That will be fantastic.
How can AM squirm out of that.
DH has lost here: just give up!!!

Which begs the question: why was AM messing with her phone??

He didn't put it in Airplane mode.
And he had the code to unlock it.

He had total access to that phone.

What did he mess with that phone? And why was that one chucked out a window and not Paul's?

I wonder if he was going to look in her phone for the video Paul took, to see if Paul had sent her to it (proving he was there when they were killed). Might also be why he pulled Paul's phone out of his pocket, but then realized he couldn't get into it so just laid it on top of the pocket.

Possible scenario? The shotgun was down at the kennels. Paul brought his AR down to the kennels with Maggie and Alex. Paul puts his AR down and does something. AM shoots Paul with the shotgun, picks up Paul's AR and uses the AR to kill Maggie? Speculation/theory/JMO.

Holy Cow! For anyone trying to catch up or maybe need a refresher, this is a great timeline:

I'm curious here about this area of SC and June 2021, what was covid status in this area of SC? In the NW, we were still in Phase II lockdown but I'm aware not all states were the same. Thanks.

June 24, 2022

Just released 121 jail recordings offer some insight into Alex’s life in jail and what he thinks about the investigation.

The recordings are from a six-month-long period from October 2021 to March 2022.

Food, travel, jobs, and football. All topics most folks would have on the phone every day. Also points of discussion between Alex Murdaugh and his son, Buster, brother and sister-in-law.

I'm curious here about this area of SC and June 2021, what was covid status in this area of SC? In the NW, we were still in Phase II lockdown but I'm aware not all states were the same. Thanks.
I lived in Summerville during the first year of covid. In May, 2021 we didn't have to wear a mask anymore. I did though. The number of infections had gone down even though a lot of people weren't getting vaccinated. I was thinking maybe covid came and went. Surprise! By Winter the number of infections were climbing again, probably due to the different variants.

Summerville is only about 45 minutes to Murdaugh land and about 30 minutes to Walterboro. Wish I lived there now, I'd be in court every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson