SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless this poor sweet child.... my heart hurts for this family, so much....
This is what burns me up, so very many people's lives were ruined by Alex's selfish greed and criminal misdeeds. These young brothers, whose mother worked for the man for 20 years, childhood friends like Chris Wilson, and too many others to name. Who can do that? A man with no conscious and no concern for anyone else.

MOO

I really think it all went to fund his lifestyle. When he did get a payout, there was always the rush to pay people or creditors back. I think he spent every cent he made or stole as soon as he got it.
Yes, the Gucci, private jets, interior designers, furs, boats, trips to Vegas etc. all cost lots of $$$

MOO

This is what burns me up, so very many people's lives were ruined by Alex's selfish greed and criminal misdeeds. These young brothers, whose mother worked for the man for 20 years, childhood friends like Chris Wilson, and too many others to name. Who can do that? A man with no conscious and no concern for anyone else.

MOO
AM was a financial cannibal who fed of the living and dead!. It is said that when one hit's rock bottom the only place to go is up. AM at that point just grabbed his shovel and dug deeper.

MOO
Me, too. So many people need justice in regards to AM. JMO moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members