SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Murdaugh family does have ties to Michael Gunn, Forge Consulting’s principal and senior settlement consultant, according to social media posts.

Photos posted to Maggie Murdaugh’s Facebook page appear to show Alex and Maggie attending Gunn’s wedding at the Metropolitan Club in New York City in 2016.

Seckinger testifies she told him, “I have reason to believe you received the (Mack Trucks) money directly to you, and you need to prove to me you did not.” Murdaugh said it was still in Chris Wilson’s account and he needed more time to figure out what to do with it.

Seckinger testifies again the conversation was cut short when Murdaugh got a phone call that his father was in the hospital with a poor prognosis. Randolph Murdaugh III died a few days later.

Is the paralegal's name Annette? The CFO's pronunciation of it sounds different than that and it's driving me crazy. Is it a southern pronunciation? It sounds almost like there's an extra syllable.

Is AM wearing his canvas Sperry's in the tree video?

Where's yer shoes, AM?

I think he had dress shoes on in the tree video but not sure.
But really, he arrives at mom’s clean clothed head to toe, but ditches the shoes before LE gets there with no explanation as to why.
This is bugging me big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members