SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. In my line of work it is harder for me to detect blood with my luminol if I've used bleach. When I use hydro peroxide my luminol can still pick it up (sometimes).
Thank you for sharing and another useful tidbit us fellow sleuths can keep in our mental notebook. My better half uses peroxide on my hunting and fishing gear to remove blood ect. stains since bleach would be a no-no on camo and clothing that enters the water.

Thank you for sharing and another useful tidbit us fellow sleuths can keep in our mental notebook. My better half uses peroxide on my hunting and fishing gear to remove blood ect. stains since bleach would be a no-no on camo and clothing that enters the water.

While hunting with hubby he used coca cola to get blood off.

Whoda thunk it.

I didn't follow this too much ATT, but this type of thing is typical. The M. family is wealthy/influential in the community & a lot of what happened re: this horrific tragedy on the boat was obviously not thoroughly investigated & was also swept under the rug.

Conversely, if this family hadn't had $/influence - a person/person(s) would obviously have been arrested/charged with this crime ATT. Like I said, typical.

Last edited:
Paul's face was blown off, so the leftover mess would not have allowed him to find a place to take a pulse. Lies upon lies...How sad for the deceased.

What? Isn't there multiple places on a body to check for a pulse? His face being blown off wouldn't prevent someone from checking the pulse on the wrist.

OK, if ever anybody needed more proof there's not an ounce of redemption remaining in AM, then consider that not only did AM cause the (sacred) caregiver of his own mother with Alzheimer's to give evidence, but he also caused his dying father (aka the fixer) to appear at the lodge meeting assembled to give AM some morale support while talked to SLED, again. MOO :eek:

ETA: For clarification, When responding to the defense cross by JG, R Crosby states that Randall Sr did not come inside but he did come by John Marvin's lodge before returning to Alameda where he died hours later.

I
We might consider that Daddy Randolph asked to go by. It sounds like he was coming home from the hospital and went by returning to Almeada. He may have had some last words with each of the boys.

I have been with enough people under hospice care, at the end of their lives, to see that people chose their moment and who they want with them as they pass. I suspect he went home and died because the situation was unbearably painful to face. Who would know better than a father what a son was capable of? Alternatively, I've always wondered if he had suggested such a plan. OMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member