SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to also . There was water by PM’s body when found. Just speculation , but that large blue raincoat looks like it could cover a big tall man IMO.
What seems extremely odd and out of place would be if we find out that only the inside of that raincoat has high volume GSR. Did someone wear it inside out while shooting a gun, then turn it right side and hang it up in a closet? Where in what scenario does that seem a logical thing to do? I can't think of one.

Only thing that makes sense, to me, for high concentrate GSR to get on the inside (especially if it turns out to be so on the inside back of the raincoat) would be contact with firearm(s) recently used. AJMO

What? Isn't there multiple places on a body to check for a pulse? His face being blown off wouldn't prevent someone from checking the pulse on the wrist.

Paul's arms were under his body. Alex said that he tried to turn the body over but....something...mumble....mumble. That's why people are wondering why AM didn't have bloody shoes (standing close in the pool of blood) or hands.

I guess court has been in session...

Curious if MSM is no longer allowed to film AM's family going into courthouse. Last two days there have been no video of them that I am aware of, unless I missed it. moo.
I saw them enter on L&C feed a short while ago. Randy first. Then a minute after it was Buster, girlfriend, John Marvin and Lynn.
Buster was 'only' a step ahead of his girlfriend today and he did let her go in the courtroom first. I wonder if someone mentioned to him that social media was calling him out the other day for walking ahead of her under the umbrella while she was left to walk in the rain. It wasn't a good look.

Paul's arms were under his body. Alex said that he tried to turn the body over but....something...mumble....mumble. That's why people are wondering why AM didn't have bloody shoes (standing close in the pool of blood) or hands.
Well maybe that's why the canvas Sperry shoes, MS saw AM wearing that night, have not made an appearance?

What seems extremely odd and out of place would be if we find out that only the inside of that raincoat has high volume GSR. Did someone wear it inside out while shooting a gun, then turn it right side and hang it up in a closet? Where in what scenario does that seem a logical thing to do? I can't think of one.

Only thing that makes sense, to me, for high concentrate GSR to get on the inside (especially if it turns out to be so on the inside back of the raincoat) would be contact with firearm(s) recently used. AJMO
AM may have wiped down the outside of the raincoat but nature of gases discharged from a firearm can enter through the sleeves open area by the hands and AM not thinking of turning it inside out to do a wipe down on the inside as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff