SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he was taking 60 or more pills a day and never left pills around because he was worried someone would find them. Did he go get pills from a dealer daily? Did he sleep with pills in his pocket? How the heck did he takes that much and not leave them places?

Nobody saw withdrawals except his family. So in his desperate moments when not having pills no-one saw his withdrawals? I find it really hard to believe he just always had pills on him, never left them around, he never ran out when he needed to be working.. was so good at this that he didn't get messed up at work because he didn't have pills.. for 20 years?

This isn't really believable the way he is telling all of this. It sounds like "drug addiction" is his easy way out of explaining how he could lie, cheat, steal his family and friends. He can save face by blaming drugs for his behavior and not ever really having to take blame because at the end of the day he can say, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't do the drugs. So he says the right words to get people to feel sorry for him, but every time he can just say the drugs, the drugs, the drugs..
Spinning, spinning, creating new information, playing "dumb", pushing CW to keep repeating the questions... Sounds to me like a "stall" strategy by AM (and maybe his defense team).

I missed Buster testifying that Paul’s kennel video did not include his father’s voice. Big point in impeaching a witness?

Alex seems like a ball of confliction today. Angry, defeated, determined, resentful.

Interesting that every one of this jackets is clearly from an expensive suit, and doesn't fit properly. Such an obvious attempt to make him appear frail, pathetic, a shadow of his former self. No reason why no one in the family couldn't buy him a couple new blazers. Clothes can make the man, after all.

MOO

Did Alex ever check into rehab to detox prior to the murders? He keeps saying he tried many times. Always on his own?

Until I see documentation I don’t believe it. Even with documentation I would have to know if it’s legit. I 100% don’t believe he was a drug addict. It’s a big fabricated story to cover his crimes.

I dunno -- don't think allowing AM to "humanize" himself in his folksy, storytelling way, is a good move for the state. If AM appealed to at least one juror yesterday, he's owning that juror in the first hour of testimony!

In other words, AM is too good at his mastery manipulation that he should not be allowed to tell a story. The prosecution should be telling the story. JMO

Would you buy a used car from this guy?

Shifty, slippery, schmoozing, lying, cheating. They’re victims because I was a victim.

Killing, and basking in the sympathy that hurried his way after.
Spinning, spinning, improvising ("making stuff up") allllll along the way...

Oh, and *pretending ignorance* after every other one of CW's questions. Such an actor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998