SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also mainly uses the 2nd person instead of 1st person in relating his addiction. "You would..." instead of "I did..."

I would have such a hard time not pointing that out to him - I can't stand when people do that to me. "You understand," "You know," all of that is so irritating. I get fussy about being told what I know or understand, especially if I'm asking questions.

AM fried his 2 remaining brain cells on drugs. Makes no sense

And now his brain has been 100% rehabilitated in less than a year, after 4 decades of enormous amounts of potent drug use. He needs to sell the program that he has used for complete rehabilitation. Everybody would buy it, doctors would open clinics specifically for it.

Why doesn’t he want Paul in the house?
Because IMO that is where the action started.

Alec had a baaaaaad day at work, blew off visiting his agitated mother or his hospitalized father and headed to Moselle for a FIX. (MOO) Confrontation occurred, he went to the kennel because he thought Paul had his drugs.

This is the slowest, most brilliant walk to confession I've ever witnessed.

JMO

Apparently AM doesn’t do anything intentionally, therefore that excuses his behavior in his twisted mind …. Unintentionally is okay per AM …
No AM didn’t “intentionally”

Neither did Paw Paw (aka “Timmy”)….that’s what they called Paul when he was drunk and a different side of his personality emerged, correct?

Now I wonder what they would call AM…..and how his personality would change when he was hyped up on all those drugs??! Because THATS who murdered Mags and Paw Paw

And now his brain has been 100% rehabilitated in less than a year, after 4 decades of enormous amounts of potent drug use. He needs to sell the program that he has used for complete rehabilitation. Everybody would buy it, doctors would open clinics specifically for it.

Jail is the rehab center that finally worked.

BS you remember the last things you say tp someone if they die, BS you were there and know what you did, BS you are lying AM

I believe it’s an innate imprint. Your mind goes to that immediately in a very vivid manner. It’s the last connection your brain engages. That’s been my experience in each death I’ve experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17