GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the jurors in getting this morally void criminal into prison for as long as possible.

I truly believe had he not been heavily suspect in the murders from the beginning, and ended up being exonerated, he would be capable of more murders of people who were standing in his way to freedom.

Judge Newman looks relieved and...glad. He knows so much more than we do.

Sentencing tomorrow!

I am in a state of shock. I joked to my husband about an hour ago that we should check the verdict (it had been about two hours). And I was so ready for a hung jury.

Amazing. And I hope all the skeptics think about jurisprudence - because this is an excellent example of the system working, despite a privileged <modsnip> man being on trial. As so many of us hoped. It's a small spark of joyous hope in our jurisprudence system.

The man who did the rebuttal for the prosecution (PLEASE remind me of his name - I know he's famous) was amazing. That was masterful.
I’m shocked sentencing will be so quickly done. Doesn’t that usually take weeks or months?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul put the nail in his fathers coffin with the video. No one whose spouse and child were murdered would lie about the last time they saw them unless they had killed them. They would be cherishing that moment not lying about it. I hope that Paul and Maggie haunt him long past he is gone from this earth.

Wow that was a fast verdict.

I got it wrong…….I thought it was going to be a hung jury.

Thanks to everyone who was so respectful in here. When you’re in the minority it can get rocky, but you were all very kind and supportive even if you didn’t agree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123