I can't provide links, but my general impression, from reading here and there over the past couple of years is this, purely an opinion. Please edit if you have a link or date :
Feb 26, 2018 - Alex needed money ??
What date did he start the insurance policy for injured guests at Moselle?
I wonder whether police are checking where Alex's phone and truck were on the morning that Gloria tripped.
- Two months (??) prior to Gloria's accident Alex obtained extra insurance for coverage in case someone had an accident on Moselle such that he was liable ??
- Alex was at the house on the morning that Gloria arrived for work, or to pick up a cheque for someone else
- Maggie and Paul were asleep, or in the house, at the time of the accident
- Alex was not at Moselle at the time of the accident
- Alex was close enough to Moselle that he arrived prior to EMS
- Alex alone claims that Gloria was conscious long enough to blame the dogs, and then she was unconscious again
Did Alex have the same insurance policy at Moselle in 2015 when Stephen Smith was found in the middle of the road near Moselle? Maybe Stephen died at Moselle but it didn't look like an accident, so it was staged to look like he ran out of gas. Leaving him in the middle of the road still wearing his shoes eliminates run over by a car
I wonder whether the broken ribs and blow to Gloria's head was a baseball bat blunt object injury, rather than a trip up over a dog and ending up at the bottom of the stairs. That suggests that the dog ran into her while she was walking up the steps. She knew the dogs all their lives. Why would they knock over the person who gave them food and water?