SC - Sexual assault victim bit assailant's tongue "until she heard it snap", Oct 2015

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by bessie, Oct 21, 2015.

1. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Last Friday, a woman called reported to the North Charleston Police Department that she had been sexually assaulted in her home. Around 6:30 A.M., she heard a knock, and opened her front door. No one was there, so she went back to bed.

Shortly afterward, she heard another knock. She opened the door again, but didn't see anyone. Then the doorbell rang. This time, she walked outside to look around, and saw a 16-year-old boy on the side of her house holding a knife with a white handle up to his chest. She screamed, "No!", and tried to run inside, but the guy shoved his body in the door to prevent her from closing it.

The victim got in her car and drove to a business to call the police. Later, the perp was apprehended at a Waffle House after his mother called 911 to say her son had no tongue, and needed medial assistance.

Police found his tongue in the victim's house and packed it in ice. They also found a knife with a white handle in her yard.

http://www.wafb.com/story/30308700/north-charleston-police-report-assault?clienttype=generic

2. Loading...

3. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

No pun intended, but how is he going to explain this one bessie? :thinking:

Ok, pun intended lol.

4. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Um ew?!
    Alrighty then.
    Still not sure how he planned to kill her with that.
    But at least everyone will know who it was!

5. SweetCaroline

SweetCaroline Member

I have a special place in my heart for all rape victims, but this lady is my new hero.

6. leah

leah Member

And why was he at a Waffle House? I can't imagine biting a tongue off, but thankfully she did and got away.