SC SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 Sept 2014

Okay, so something just jumped out to me, and I can't believe I didn't think of it before!

So, PK has to go pick up Tammy from work because she's so sick. He asked her if she wanted to see a doctor, and she told him she had a doctor appointment on Monday.

I've heard multiple times that maybe the sickness was because she's was being poisoned.

What if that's true? What if he was poisoning her and once he knew she was going to the doctor Monday, he knew his plan could be found out from labs. Maybe he didn't know what to do to not get caught, so he freaked out and did something to prevent that from happening.

This is all my MOO and could be way off base.

I am just full of crazy conspiracy theories today....but...

How many times have we heard about dogs being used as an experiment for how much poison to give someone? More than I can count on one hand.

What if the weird dog in a bag in a shack was PK perfecting poisoning? Maybe that's why we have never heard anything more about the strange dog thing.

Okay, so something just jumped out to me, and I can't believe I didn't think of it before!

So, PK has to go pick up Tammy from work because she's so sick. He asked her if she wanted to see a doctor, and she told him she had a doctor appointment on Monday.

I've heard multiple times that maybe the sickness was because she's was being poisoned.

What if that's true? What if he was poisoning her and once he knew she was going to the doctor Monday, he knew his plan could be found out from labs. Maybe he didn't know what to do to not get caught, so he freaked out and did something to prevent that from happening.

This is all my MOO and could be way off base.
I also remember (reading?) where PK said a coworker said they smelled alcohol on her breath that day. No one else mentioned this detail but him. If he was poisoning her with antifreeze, for instance, he may know that one of the side effects is appearing drunk. He may have been trying to plant that seed with investigators in case coworkers observed behavior similar to that of antifreeze poisoning, if that makes sense. It also makes me wonder about how good he is at planting memories or influencing memories. The oldest child was out of the house staying at a friends, which left him home with the younger kids. I wonder, did the older boy see her when they got home? Or did PK go in the house, say she was missing, then send the boy out to search before the boys even looked in the room? The other boy was so young he wouldn't have even been aware.
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I also remember (reading?) where PK said a coworker said they smelled alcohol on her breath that day. No one else mentioned this detail but him. If he was poisoning her with antifreeze, for instance, he may know that one of the side effects is appearing drunk. He may have been trying to plant that seed with investigators in case coworkers observed behavior similar to that of antifreeze poisoning, if that makes sense. It also makes me wonder about how good he is at planting memories or influencing memories. The oldest child was out of the house staying at a friends, which left him home with the younger kids. I wonder, did the older boy see her when they got home? Or did PK go in the house, say she was missing, then send the boy out to search before the boys even looked in the room? The other boy was so young he wouldn't have even been aware.
JMO

BMM.
Surely the coworkers have been interviewed by now. No one else mentioned this?

BMM.
Surely the coworkers have been interviewed by now. No one else mentioned this?
No clue if anyone else mentioned the breath. I thought it was interesting though b/c one of the symptoms of ethylene glycol poisoning is appearing drunk but NOT smelling alcohol on the person's breath. I just thought it was an interesting detail for him to bring up. PK always seems VERY detailed.

No clue if anyone else mentioned the breath. I thought it was interesting though b/c one of the symptoms of ethylene glycol poisoning is appearing drunk but NOT smelling alcohol on the person's breath. I just thought it was an interesting detail for him to bring up. PK always seems VERY detailed.

Almost TOO detailed imo

I forgot about the alcohol thing! I'm gonna have to let that roll around in my brain for a bit to let ideas roll out.
And I completely agree that he's always over detailed and always inserts himself into stories.
"I picked her up from work and asked if she wanted to go to the doctor, and she said no, WE have that appointment Monday." We?
"I kissed her forehead and said love you, and she just smiled and said love you too."
"She was laying on her side and the sun was streaming through the windows."
"I sent my 13 year old, he's a Boy Scout, to see if he found anything in the woods."
"I was looking at vitamins to make her feel better."
I got Gatorade so she wouldn't become dehydrated."

He is very very detailed when he wants to be, which is what makes the dog issue and alcohol on the breath issue so mystifying. Both were never brought up again. So weird!

Okay, I think there is an important thing here also, I just don't know what...yet. Can you all elaborate on what would make him bring up something so bizarre? I haven't known very many people who got drunk at 7:00 am.

Okay, I think there is an important thing here also, I just don't know what...yet. Can you all elaborate on what would make him bring up something so bizarre? I haven't known very many people who got drunk at 7:00 am.

To make her seem like her issues were bigger than others thought, to tarnish her reputation...I'm sure there's more but these popped into my head 1st.

To make her seem like her issues were bigger than others thought, to tarnish her reputation...I'm sure there's more but these popped into my head 1st.

Good points. Maybe he needed her to sound flakey to help with his theory that she took off with someone else.

I can't believe how much I've read and written about this case, but I have another issue.
PK states that when he picked her up from work, they went straight home. He says something to the effect of "the kids were in the living room watching tv, and Tammy went right upstairs to change out of her scrubs."
It seems like, once again, he is using the kids to build an alibi. WAS Tammy there at all?

Just watched her case on the show Disappeared. The son saw her when he and his Dad were leaving but was she alive? The son could have thought she was sleeping. Was PK ever alone without one of the boys that day?

Wow! So many red-flags and strange things!
By the way, anti-freeze now-a-days has an additive to make it undrinkable. I googled to find info and found this article from 2012 -
http://www.dogheirs.com/dogheirs/po...rs-now-have-bitter-taste-to-help-protect-dogs
Now interesting and to my surprise! it mentions it was done to protect dogs, and here we have the dead dog found in the shack ...
Begs the question of perhaps (as mentioned earlier) testing was done, and more so if one had purchased before 2012, had it around, and wanted to see if drinkable.

Just watched her case on the show Disappeared. The son saw her when he and his Dad were leaving but was she alive? The son could have thought she was sleeping. Was PK ever alone without one of the boys that day?

To me, this is the million dollar question. I've wondered if he saw "someone" in the bed, but it was actually blankets and such, and that's why he hustled the boys out of the house. What makes this almost believable to me is that he made it a point to say:
1. The boys were in the living room and she went straight up to the bedroom to change into pajamas. This implies to me that they didn't interact with her at all when she came home.
2. The sun was streaming through the windows and she was laying on her side. He popped in the tell her he was taking the boys on some errands. He kissed her on the forehead and said "love you," and she just smiled and said "love you too." I've said this before, that he seems in this one sentence to make the point that the sun was shining through the window, and she was laying on her side, which seem like odd things to bring up in an interview.
3. He dropped the older son off to mow his MIL lawn. At that point, he just had the four-year-old in the car. Kids at that age don't always know what's going on, and their memories are very malleable. Think about all the kids who claimed their daycares were using them in satanic rituals back in the 1980's. This was shown to be absolutely false, but the kids had these crazy detailed memories of the abuse.

By the way, anti-freeze now-a-days has an additive to make it undrinkable. I googled to find info and found this article from 2012 -
http://www.dogheirs.com/dogheirs/po...rs-now-have-bitter-taste-to-help-protect-dogs
Now interesting and to my surprise! it mentions it was done to protect dogs, and here we have the dead dog found in the shack ...
Begs the question of perhaps (as mentioned earlier) testing was done, and more so if one had purchased before 2012, had it around, and wanted to see if drinkable.

Wow! I didn't know any of this! I do know that if I went in the garage or out to the shed, I would find LOTS of things from 2012. Paint, perimeter spray for ants, gas cans, industrial strength cleaners, oil, and yes, antifreeze. I don't think it's a stretch at all. As I said before, I've seen several cases of poisoning where dogs were used experimentally for the purpose of knowing how much to give and how often. I know it's more than 5, and it may be more than 10.
It just makes my mind wander into ideas like maybe the dog was never mentioned again because they ran toxicology on the dog, and it's evidence.

Wow, really good info. I just found a NYT article that said it didn't start hitting shelves until 2013, and wasn't exclusively on shelves until 2014, so makes it even more possible PK could have had some sitting around in his garage.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/well/2014/02/21/making-antifreeze-less-deadly-for-pets-and-people

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches