SC SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 Sept 2014

I'm in the middle of baking a pie for everyone. I hope y'all like German chocolate Pie!!
:loveyou:

:doughboy:

Glad to see this case is finally getting some good attention. If she hadn't been feeling well for awhile, she could have been slowly poisoned. Hope she is found and her family gets some answers.

Glad to see this case is finally getting some good attention. If she hadn't been feeling well for awhile, she could have been slowly poisoned. Hope she is found and her family gets some answers.

That's exactly what I feel might have possibly occurred!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Her phone was at the house on the charger when he was buying Gatorade. After he found note and 'went looking' - that's when he took the phone.

That would sure be convenient, if her phone has pinged in an area where she's eventually found, he can say it was when he was looking for her.

I hadn't heard that blog talk radio interview, can't believe it wasn't linked here sooner! I'm going to listen to it later.

QueenBea, we should be BFFs, I also have 2 girls about the same age as yours, and am also very suspicious about this case!! Lol.

That would sure be convenient, if her phone has pinged in an area where she's eventually found, he can say it was when he was looking for her.

I hadn't heard that blog talk radio interview, can't believe it wasn't linked here sooner! I'm going to listen to it later.

QueenBea, we should be BFFs, I also have 2 girls about the same age as yours, and am also very suspicious about this case!! Lol.

MzOpinion, about TK's phone. I thought the same thing. Why else take it.
How very convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea very convenient huh? I don't think he took his phone with him after looking around realized her phone wasn't in her purse, so he had to go retrieve it from where he dumped her, then after the fact saying he took her phone while searching.
I think LE does need to search areas her phone pinged after she was picked up from work & before she was reported missing.
I really don't believe she ever came back to the house after she was picked up from work.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Are there any searches scheduled or have the police given up? I don't understand why this search has stalled... The search for Tammy Facebook page is barely updated anymore. It's frustrating because I feel like we are the only ones still on this case.
I agree with the poisoning comment above. Especially the way she was feeling at work that morning.

Just looked again at the Search for Tammy Facebook page- saw this- has PK been cleared??? Hoping this lets me attach the picture.
imagejpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 118
Why did this case start getting more attention recently anyway?

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Because of the interview that gave conflicting information.

Just looked again at the Search for Tammy Facebook page- saw this- has PK been cleared??? Hoping this lets me attach the picture.
imagejpeg

No Seva, he hasn't been cleared. When I spoke to a detective two weeks ago, he was still very much a suspect.
The only suspect.

EPD is not doing a darn thing for TK. I'm fed up with it and I feel the best thing to do is go to the media. WJBF, WFXG, WRDW and one more but I don't watch local tv, so, I forget the other one.

Are you reading here detective? Someone has to be on Tammys side....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the police believe she killed herself, so that's why there's no urgency. I think PK also believes she killed herself, and that belief caused the suspicious language I was picking up on (at peace when he last saw her, he and the boys were the last to see her alive, etc).

I realize statement analysis isn't a true science, but I think it's useful nonetheless, and one of the things Peter Hyatt says on his blog is to keep context in mind when analyzing words. For example, referring to a missing person in the past tense may indicate guilty knowledge, or it may indicate the belief that the person is dead. So, maybe the feeling I was getting was just from PK's belief that she ended her life.

This is about what I was thinking. Did the kids really physically see her in the bed? Also, his immediately riding around looking for her is suspicious to me, taking her cell also is strange.
Great post, QuennBea!

ETA: I called Edgefield County and left message with Randy Lamb, I think that's his last name.

In the interview, he actually says that the one boy was going in the room bothering her so I assume they saw her after she was brought home from work.

Many health insurance companies will only cover a few visits to psychiatrists each year, so I don't think the frequency of her doctor visits are suspicious.

I don't think it's suspicious either. Not everyone who suffers from depression chooses to seek out treatment. Those that do, don't always keep up with it. If she was actually going quarterly, I'd say she was attempting to be treated. Depression meds are not a guarantee and finding the right one and dosage is tricky.

I just listened to the interview and I find the astrologist insulting.

Reward money? Goodness, they went from a two income family to a one income family. He's trying to raise 3 kids and keep his head above water. Medications. He already told them there weren't any pills missing. I suffer from migraines. My husband rarely gets headaches. As an adult, he still has to ask me what to take on the very rare occasion he gets a headache. He wouldn't be able to tell anyone else what kinds of medications I take. Tammy was sick when she came home from work. The family was trying to allow her to rest. How is he supposed to know if she took any other drugs.

And, for what it's worth, I think astrology is garbage.

What does putting a cell phone on a charger have to do with depression. IT DOESN'T. Being depressed doesn't always mean you don't care about anything. Let's be honest, those who are suicidal clearly are not completely in their right mind. Those who have clinical depression usually have imbalances. Doctors can't force you to make and keep appointments.

While it's been years since I have lived next door to PK, I lived next door to his family from my birth until age 16. He is a couple of years older than I am. I can't imagine under any circumstances that he had anything to do with his wife's disappearance or possible death.

I realize this sleuth site is a place to research, come up with possibilities, and help with the search. Remember, these are real people with real families. If the police had any kind of concrete evidence that PK was a serious suspect, they would have taken action. You can only physically search so much with three kids to raise and a job to work. It is a heartbreaking story and I am sorry for all involved. I can't imagine having a missing loved one. No closure. No ability to truly come to grips with what has happened because there are just so many questions that remain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back