Found Safe SC - Three children, ages 2-4, Smoaks, 9 March 2016

Can't find anything yet in MSM.

I wonder if the live report is still going on schedule at 11:30.

At least they are found and I hope they are OK.

[video=twitter;707963318129057792]https://twitter.com/ashblackstone/status/707963318129057792[/video]

Great News! So glad these babies are alive.

JMO

Thank goodness they are all right.

Thankfully they were found safe!!!

I'm sure they were so scared!!

What the....

Locked in a closet of an abandoned home/trailer close to their home. Not sure how they got there. This trailer had been searched earlier and the kids were not there then.

The plot thickens! So glad they are found.

They are being transported to the hospital for evaluation now.

At a news conference just after 11:30 a.m., Sheriff R.A. Strickland said that the children were found in an abandoned trailer, located about 100 yards away from their home.

The Sheriff says that the abandoned trailer was searched on Wednesday night when the children went missing. Several units checked the area of the trailer on Wednesday night and did not find anyone.

He also went on to say that they never stopped searching for the children despite deputies on the scene telling News 2 that the search had been called off at 2:00 a.m. and then returning at 7:00 a.m. He said that they searched all through the night.

http://counton2.com/2016/03/09/coll...sheriffs-offices-search-for-missing-children/

So glad the children were all found safe.

Years ago, my kids went into a hallway linen closet in a house that we were just moving into and shut the door, just playing and hiding. The door knob on the inside didn't work and they couldn't get back out. In the meantime, I was searching inside and outside and couldn't find them, but when I came back inside, I heard them sobbing. When I opened the closet door, they were so relieved. I wonder if this is what may have happened to these children.

oh my gosh. so glad they are safe. Probably scared to death little wee ones. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back