SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by Gardener1850, Nov 6, 2016.

1. ultraviolet

ultraviolet Member

2. Peachykeen

Peachykeen Active Member

Any news as to what this Illegal behavior?

3. Steleheart

Steleheart WS Liason Staff Member WS Liason

This was interesting, don't know if it's been commented on:

Todd Kohlhepp, accused serial killer, met victim at Waffle House, report says
    <snip>
    "Kohlhepp would allegedly invite the waitresses to his home, while leaving large tips for his meals. He was known to “creep” out the women who worked there, the co-worker said.
    The former coworker, a cook, says the behavior was so disturbing that in 2015 he began taking Kohlhepp’s orders, instead of the waitresses."
    "He says Meagan Coxie, 26, was one of those waitresses. She and her 29-year-old husband Johnny Coxie were found murdered on Kohlhepp’s 95-acre property in Woodruff earlier this month.
    “I know for a fact he didn’t just pick her up off the street, he met her there,” the co-worker said."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/todd-ko...iller-met-victim-at-waffle-house-report-says/

4. caribou_birdie

caribou_birdie Member

I believe you can remove Anita Middleton Richardson from possible victim list. Some of the details around her disappearance seem to point in a different direction. Reported missing over 2 months after last seen, someone else found driving her car and then house vacated and all her belongings left behind, as if someone knew she wouldn't ever need them again.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/richardson_anita.html

5. sallye818

sallye818 Active Member

6. Spice

Spice Active Member

Hi All! I've been reading and reading from Day One. Just thought this post was incredibly interesting and disturbing.

TK's own fb post (which really do appear all about taunting and talking about his crimes), the one in particular when he is commenting about The Missing (Shortly after Kala was reported Missing) and goes on to say:

"Oh wait...that person just went to the beach with friend, other person found with her parole violation boyfriend"
    I really wondered if those were actual clues and brags about his victims. And your post just blew my mind. Did Toasha's (Nikki's) Facebook also get hacked? And she is missing? And from the area?

Beach=Nikki? Parole Violation Boyfriend = Megan Coxie? Also, he self refers to bush hogging "My beach area" in one of his Facebook posts. Obviously referring to his land. He also mentions "she's probably in the mountains, its labor day weekend" in a FB chat in reference to Kala being missing.

Beach. Parole Violation Boyfriend. Mountains.

I can't even get my head around how terrifying and horrific this case is.

7. snakeman

snakeman Member

Person of interest 2003 unsolved bank robbery and triple homicide Blue Ridge Savings Bank

8. jwilso

jwilso New Member

I was checking out unsolved Murders in South Carolina and Scott Ponder was on there. Now that can changed that one to solved. Bless the family

9. Bently

Bently Former Member

10. stefaniejanine

stefaniejanine New Member

11. kat913

kat913 Well-Known Member

Anything more come from this since his mama has passed??

12. Kadoober

Kadoober McSassmouth

He pled guilty and is doing life in prison.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

13. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

I'm having a hard time with the new threads after moving to a new server and what they have done here. Is this the main thread for this case?

LIVE: A woman found chained in a storage container on serial killer Todd Kohlhepp's property is expected to come face-to-face with Kohlhepp for first time Wednesday during a court hearing, court documents say. >>> Upstate serial killer appears in court during lawsuit hearing

Bravo likes this.
  14. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

You can probably post it in the "Breaking News, Latest Developments" thread here:

Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments #2

Looks like someone posted that the trial was going to begin, so this would fit.