SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

Can anyone find media or official documentation to verify that TK was sent to an institution in Milledgeville, GA? There was some talk of this on the other thread but now I can't find the media link. I was thinking, since there is speculation TK committed the Superbike murders as some form of revenge, perhaps we should also look for victims around Milledgeville or who worked at the institution at one time.

Can anyone find media or official documentation to verify that TK was sent to an institution in Milledgeville, GA? There was some talk of this on the other thread but now I can't find the media link. I was thinking, since there is speculation TK committed the Superbike murders as some form of revenge, perhaps we should also look for victims around Milledgeville or who worked at the institution at one time.

Answering my own question. It was not Milledgeville, but another institution:
The troubled youngster had even undergone psychological treatment. The documents state Kohlhepp was admitted to the Georgia Mental Health Institute in 1980 because of his hostile and aggressive behavior.

According to Wikipedia, GMHI was located in Druid Hills, GA, on the Briarcliff Estate grounds and is today on the Campus of Emory University: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Mental_Health_Institute

I'm leaning towards male victims being found. I get the idea that his anger targets men. I wonder if there are rapes he has committed which are unsolved, but murders being primarily men. I could be off completely, but based on everything I've read about him it does seem he targets men when it comes to murder.

Thank you Skibs! Could we have a link to your current map on this thread?

Court records reveal chilling details of Kohlhepp’s past kidnapping
November 4, 2016

Snipped...
...In his ruling a judge stated of Kohlhepp, “at the age of 9, he was ‘explosive’ and ‘preoccupied with sexual content.’ He has not changed. He has been unabatedly aggressive to others and destructive of property since nursery school.”

He went on to say, “Twenty-five months of the most intensive and expensive professional intervention, short of God’s, will provide no protection for the public and no rehabilitation of this juvenile.”

Kohlhepp also had extensive counseling, including hospitalization, for his behavior in Georgia, court records say.

Read more: http://wspa.com/2016/11/04/court-records-reveal-chilling-details-of-kohlhepps-past-kidnapping/

For someone who was locked up for 15 years, he sure seems to have done well financially. I agree that he must have robbed someone at some point u less relatives gave him money.
I read that he was working in real estate. What realtor would hire a guy with the kind of record he had? In Michigan, if you so much as take a leak in an alley, then you'll be lucky to get hired to clean toilets at a bowling alley for minimum wage.

He actually had 9 realtors or so working under him supposedly.

So he ran the show supposedly.

But I still think he had killed some people or somebody for a small fortune that he used to get things or property that he wanted.

He actually had 9 realtors or so working under him supposedly.

So he ran the show supposedly.

But I still think he had killed some people or somebody for a small fortune that he used to get things or property that he wanted.

But to start one's own agency with 9 agents dosn't that take a lot of success as a Realtor in an agency first?

Maybe he is not an actual Realtor® ( Registered trademark) So maybe other RE licenses are not as stringent?

I'm leaning towards male victims being found. I get the idea that his anger targets men. I wonder if there are rapes he has committed which are unsolved, but murders being primarily men. I could be off completely, but based on everything I've read about him it does seem he targets men when it comes to murder.

Yes. It seems more and more to me there must have been a female obsession of his in the background of the superrbike murders. Innocent female I must stress.

So per the Sheriff we have 1 unidentified human remains found in woods on the property, unknown gender, unknown timeline. Added to the map

What to Know About the Man Accused of Kidnapping Kala Brown and the Ongoing Investigation
November 5, 2016

Snipped...
...The girl called police to report the incident with Kohlhepp, whom she said she knew as "Todd Sampsell," using his father's last name, according to court documents.

Kohlhepp admitted his guilt to police and told authorities he did it because he was enraged at his father, who divorced from his mother when he was about a year old, according to the documents. Kohlhepp told police he was born in Florida, raised in Georgia and moved around a lot. He eventually became a resident in South Carolina where his mother -- identified in court documents as Regina Kohlhepp -- lived.

Kohlhepp's case was moved from juvenile to adult court. The judge who moved his case described Kohlhepp as "very bright and should be advanced academically," but said he is "behaviorally and emotionally dangerous."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-accused-kidnapping-kala-brown-ongoing-investigation/story?id=43300793

Is chat a thing? Is that something that is only used when announced "from the top" ? I have so many things.... chat/ IM format would be so much more desirable..

But to start one's own agency with 9 agents dosn't that take a lot of success as a Realtor in an agency first?

Maybe he is not an actual Realtor[emoji768] ( Registered trademark) So maybe other RE licenses are not as stringent?

New here! Hi :)

In my office one of our tenants is a very well known realtor who just went out on his own. After starting his own business about 6 months ago, he's only now hiring on other realtors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back