SC - Xavier Polston, 1, beaten to death, Greenville, 28 April 2009

OMG that poor baby! What the h_ll is wrong with people today. I hope he gets what he deserves in prison.

Here's Cristina's (the mother's) myspace with a picture of Xavier on life support. The page is private. *Warning* this is heartbreaking and graphic and I'm just sitting here shaking my head wondering why in the hell she'd put a picture like that on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/jay_chrissy

Oh my god. I hope this beast gets sterilized. To put this picture on myspace...it's just unthinkable. What an idiot--actually I can't even think of a word to describe this. There's too much of this in today's world. And I apologize to all beasts (animals) for equating her with them...

Here's Cristina's (the mother's) myspace with a picture of Xavier on life support. The page is private. *Warning* this is heartbreaking and graphic and I'm just sitting here shaking my head wondering why in the hell she'd put a picture like that on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/jay_chrissy

There is something totally wrong with that women. Why in he!! would you not put up a happy picture of your child not a picture of them on life support right before they pass on. I cant believe that LE isnt charging this women. There is no way in he!! she didnt know what was going on with those babies. Just sitting back and watching the boyfriend beat the children is just as bad as beating them yourself:furious:

I'm in Greenville and this is just heartbreaking. Let me go find the latest article in the paper here, BRB.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/art...10310/1014/NEWS06/Baby+injured+in+assault+die

Debbie Banks, property manager of Heritage Mobile Home Park, said Massey, the mother and the two children moved into a white home with green trim on Monday.

Banks said she saw Polston in her office on Tuesday while his mother filled out paperwork. The child seemed fine, crawling on the floor and playing with a piece of paper, she said. “He was just laughing and cutting up with me,” Banks said.

and booking info:

http://app.greenvillecounty.org/inmate_search.htm just type in Timothy Massey

Yeah - that tattoo is going to do her a lot of good. She should have been thinking about that child before he passed on. She needs to go to jail. I don't believe for a minute that she did not know what was happening. I couldn't get to the article that quoted the property manager. I'll try again in a few minutes.

This is so sad! AND it makes me so MAD! And then you read her gang-talking myspace and I just want to slap the out of her! I know, I know, it would not help and could possibly make things worse to be violent to her but seriously - does she have a brain??????

She needs to be brought up on charges and it needs to go in the paper LOUD and CLEAR! Woman who allow any into their lives to babysit their children are RESPONSIBLE for what happens to their children. We are no longer going to tolerate the "he made me do it", "but I love him", "I was afraid of him" or "I wasn't home" BS. He can't make you, don't care if you love him, if you are afraid - how do you think your children feel? and you should never have left your children alone with him.

I'm sending email to the newspaper and to the Sheriff's Office!

Salem

I sent emails to both the paper and the Sheriff's Office! Not very well written because I'm PO'd, but I bascially asked why this mother was not charged with failure to protect her children.

Salem

Okay, she changed the picture...she's got a brand new tattoo...http://www.myspace.com/jay_chrissy

You have got to be f*cking kidding me!!!!!

I am furious!!!!!! Why is she not charged?????? She was there when her son was beaten by that monster!! You're not going to tell me that poor baby wasn't screaming!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!:furious: :furious: :furious:

I sent emails to both the paper and the Sheriff's Office! Not very well written because I'm PO'd, but I bascially asked why this mother was not charged with failure to protect her children.

Salem

:clap: :clap: :clap:

can you let me know the e-mail addresses, please. I am LIVID!!!

This is beyond sickening. HOW does anybody hurt a child like that??? I just don't understand it, there is NOTHING I can think of that I've done or dealt with in life that would give me a way to relate to this at all. (Thank God). The boyfriend looks like a kid himself in his booking photo. It's just soooo sad. And I agree with Lovejac that the mother should certainly be charged with something in this case. I mean, come on...they lived in a trailer. How far away can you be from anyone else at any given time? She can't throw this out on the street to protect her own children? Gimme a break.

I can't find records to back this up (I'm assuming that they would be juvie records) but my daughter said that she heard on the local news that Massey had just gotten out of prison. Also, that the mom was not home at the time of the abuse, but we know that she was home when EMS got there. I'm really surprised that the mom was not charged either way, LE here does not play around when it comes to something like this. :(

My ex had the nerve to hit my 14 year old daughter in the face. It was the one and only time he ever touched either of my 2 children. I beat the sh#t out of him. He lost 3 teeth and was covered in blood. I kept yelling, "Nobody hits my girls, do you hear me nobody hits my kids." And with every single word I yelled my fist hit his face. I had him on the ground hitting him so bad my daughters friends thought I was going to kill him. They had to pull me off of him. I thought I was going to jail but the police laughed at him and took him to jail. He was in jail for 6 months for child abuse. That was 16 years ago. And he never ever came back into my house again.

Now I want some one to tell me a mother can stand by and watch an innocent 1 year old baby be beaten and not want to kill the s.o.b. who did it. There is something wrong with any woman who doesn't protect their children. My daughter was 14 and was running her mouth. But she did not need to be hit. There is nothing a 1 year old could have possible done to have made someone mad enough to beat it. And there is no way this girl should have let it happen. She definitely should be sitting in the jail beside him.

I am sorry, but I have no respect for any woman who lets this happen to their children. There is no man out there anywhere who is so special that I would let them hurt one of my children while I just watched.

OK my rant is done for today. Oh and by the way my girls are 29 and 30 now and their husbands are scared to death of me. Both of my girls have told the story of how Mom beat that piece of sh%t for touching on of my girls.

My ex had the nerve to hit my 14 year old daughter in the face. It was the one and only time he ever touched either of my 2 children. I beat the sh#t out of him. He lost 3 teeth and was covered in blood. I kept yelling, "Nobody hits my girls, do you hear me nobody hits my kids." And with every single word I yelled my fist hit his face. I had him on the ground hitting him so bad my daughters friends thought I was going to kill him. They had to pull me off of him. I thought I was going to jail but the police laughed at him and took him to jail. He was in jail for 6 months for child abuse. That was 16 years ago. And he never ever came back into my house again.

Now I want some one to tell me a mother can stand by and watch an innocent 1 year old baby be beaten and not want to kill the s.o.b. who did it. There is something wrong with any woman who doesn't protect their children. My daughter was 14 and was running her mouth. But she did not need to be hit. There is nothing a 1 year old could have possible done to have made someone mad enough to beat it. And there is no way this girl should have let it happen. She definitely should be sitting in the jail beside him.

I am sorry, but I have no respect for any woman who lets this happen to their children. There is no man out there anywhere who is so special that I would let them hurt one of my children while I just watched.

OK my rant is done for today. Oh and by the way my girls are 29 and 30 now and their husbands are scared to death of me. Both of my girls have told the story of how Mom beat that piece of sh%t for touching on of my girls.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah - that tattoo is going to do her a lot of good. She should have been thinking about that child before he passed on. She needs to go to jail. I don't believe for a minute that she did not know what was happening. I couldn't get to the article that quoted the property manager. I'll try again in a few minutes.

This is so sad! AND it makes me so MAD! And then you read her gang-talking myspace and I just want to slap the out of her! I know, I know, it would not help and could possibly make things worse to be violent to her but seriously - does she have a brain??????

She needs to be brought up on charges and it needs to go in the paper LOUD and CLEAR! Woman who allow any into their lives to babysit their children are RESPONSIBLE for what happens to their children. We are no longer going to tolerate the "he made me do it", "but I love him", "I was afraid of him" or "I wasn't home" BS. He can't make you, don't care if you love him, if you are afraid - how do you think your children feel? and you should never have left your children alone with him.

I'm sending email to the newspaper and to the Sheriff's Office!

Salem

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(bolding by me)I'm not a violent person but that stupid gang-talk makes even me want to slap the sh**t out of this sorry excuse of a person. Oh yeah, and get a new freaking tattoo, that's going to help...NOT

Poor darling precious Angel. Another baby ruthlessly murdered. Most parents & adukts would do anything & everything to keep a child from harm. Not these monsters who kill children!

Isn't there a 4 yr old sister? surely they removed her from her mother's care. I agree she should be in jail also. What is it with these parents getting tattoos??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back