SC - Xavier Polston, 1, beaten to death, Greenville, 28 April 2009

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by maconrich, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

Yes, there was a 4 yo boy removed from her care. I guess that's why she was able to go out and get a new tattoo.

2. Pondering Mind

Pondering Mind here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponde

turns out that Massey's aunt is a customer of mine. She had called my work today about a payment that is due and is just devastated...not about Massey, but about Xavier and his mother. I really think that she just wanted to talk, as she is coming by my office tommorow. Auntie has spent her SS check trying to bury this sweet baby boy. She did tell me a little today, but I don't know what I can post here since it is really hearsay as I would have no link of course. I could barely understand her on the phone she was so distraught. One thing she did tell me that just broke my heart all over again was that this baby was being buried wearing a cap (or at least for viewing tonight) because...and I can't hardly type this without crying..Xavier had a good portion of his skull sunken in. (her words) :( May this precious baby rest in peace........

3. Lovejac

Oh wow! How awful. Did you see the mom's myspace when she had a pic of Xavier as her profile picture? it was of him, in the hospital hooked up to life support :eek: His face was swollen and black & blue. I still cannot get that image out of my mind.

As far as rumors and hearsay, as long as you state that's what it is, you can post it.

ETA: Please let her know that there are people praying for her and the family.

4. detektiv

detektiv New Member

This guy is out on bail... does anyone know how to look up court dates?

5. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

great. maybe him and shayna davis mom can go have a crack party

6. mikeysmommom

mikeysmommom "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you

Laws need to be changed this *** should never have been let out on bail he is a baby killer.Mothers who look the other way when a BF or Husband abuse a child should be charged with same crime.These so called mothers put innocent children in harms way.The children are endangered by the choices a mom makes.IMO the mom is a danger to any future children she may have.

7. Salem

Salem Former Member

How do you know he is out? Do you have a link?

You can go to the website for the Clerk of the Court in the county this happened in. Generally they post the calendars of court hearings. Sometimes you can also search by name for criminal cases.

Hope that helps.

Salem

8. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

why would he even have bail in the first place.
    disgusted

9. Silvahalo

Silvahalo New Member

Baby Xavier, you were the light of life, a gift to be cherished and protected. So sorry that the man who beat you stole your life away without a care to the harm he brought to you. The woman you knew as mother failed to protect you, she is no mother.

Always cherished in the heavens sweet one....kisses.
    [​IMG]

10. Disguiseduser0308

Disguiseduser0308 New Member

:( I know it's our justice system and all, but it really disappoints me when people accused of this type of crime bail out. Yeah, I know, innocent until proven guilty. Doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

11. detektiv

detektiv New Member

I have a special interest in this case. I noticed the other day that he had been on myspace, so I called a friend who let me know that he had been released on bail. It makes me furious...

12. detektiv

detektiv New Member

I just wanted to clarify that I don't have a link to this info... I found out after seeing someone had used his myspace, that he was supposedly out on bail (via word of mouth).

If anyone knows how to look this sort of thing up online, I would really appreciate it.

13. Lovejac

UPDATE

That poor baby died

http://www.wspa.com/story/21485515/mothers-boyfriend-charged-with-infants-homicide

The charges against Massey have now been upgraded to homicide.

Still looking for trial info

14. Lovejac

Couldn't find any news articles on his trial, but I found this on VineLink

Offender Name: TIMOTHY LEROY MASSEY
    Offender ID:343554
    Date of Birth:09/15/1990
    Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender:perry Correctional Institution
    Projected Date of Release:02/01/2031