SC - Xymerra Evans, 11 mos, raped & murdered, Richburg, 4 Sept 2009

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Angels_Not_Forgotten, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Angels_Not_Forgotten

Angels_Not_Forgotten Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!

If there is already a thread I apologize. I looked, but there were no names and very vague information in article this morning.

"ROCK HILL, S.C. Investigators say someone beat and sexually abused an 11-month-old South Carolina baby before she died.

Authorities told The Herald of Rock Hill that a medical exam and an autopsy determined the girl suffered injuries to her head, body and genitals."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/breaking/story/934756.html

2. Loading...

3. ohiogirl

ohiogirl New Member

Fell off the bed, yeah, right.

4. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

OMG! I am just sick about this. May the monster who did this to an innocent baby fry in hell.

:furious:

5. kikid

kikid New Member

This is horrible, God bless that little baby! Something needs to be done in this country - abuse against children is out of control - maybe we should organize some type of million MOM march on Washington and demand a ONE STRIKE rule for those offenders who commit sexual abuse against children!

6. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

I would show up with every woman I know!!

7. DogMom2JoeAndWillie

DogMom2JoeAndWillie Real chemists do it in the hood....and periodicall

Count me in!

8. January.

January. Active Member

I'm in too. I'm so sick of these monsters hurting precious innocent little babies. I wonder if this will be another case of "mom" covering for her POS boyfriend.

9. Rapsodee

Rapsodee New Member

Count me in too!!!!!!!!........Only i will be in ottawa!!!

10. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Tell me when and where and I will be there!

11. kikid

kikid New Member

I have no idea the first place to start in organizing something like that - but I'm going to do some research into this and if anyone wants to join with me in a "committee" of some type to look into it and maybe plan something - PM me, ok? I'm about 4 hrs outside of DC, so I'm near enough to do some legwork on this and get it rolling if there are really others who want to bring this topic into the political light - and demand justice for our children.

12. believe09

believe09 Active Member

How about if we get legislators to change the law so that crimes against children are a federal offense and rape of a child/infant is a capitol crime?

13. kikid

kikid New Member

that would be a great thing - the problem is getting it changed. change like that usually comes from a huge public outcry - like when MADD started and then the laws changed in response. Usually it is an organizing of people that brings about that sort of change.

14. kikid

kikid New Member

If anyone was still interested in joining our committee to create an organization to push for stiffer mandatory sentencing laws for sexual offenders, please PM me. I've set up a temporary forum online to discuss how this can be done!

15. fhc

fhc New Member

16. snookie

snookie New Member

I'm not sure what to think of the mother... she had to have had an inkling of what the baby's father was like before she left the child there with him. I will hold off judgement until more details are given.

I don't think she was trying to cover for anyone when she mentioned the baby falling off the bed. That probably really did happen, it was a separate incident. Hopefully she is an honest person and was just trying to tell all she knew.

As for the sperm donor.... may he rot in hell. :furious:

God bless you, sweet Xymerra. Rest in peace, little one. :rose:

17. ebbie

ebbie New Member

Where were the parents? Most of these cases have flake-o parents who are MIA.:mad:

18. sindydee

sindydee Member

What on earth is wrong with these men and women (mainly the babies Mother - not that you can even use that word when describing these animals). Its becoming the general theme in cases like this that she, will allow some loser child molesting violent beast of a new boyfriend, not only to molest, but kill her own little baby, AND THEN, LIE (with some dumb A** lie) to protect them. Why, how WTF???? Lost for words.

19. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

No updates... No suspects... No calls for justice... No tributes... No photos... It's like this poor little girl never existed :( Rest in Peace, Xymerra. You are not forgotten.