Schwarzenegger breaks leg while skiing

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Dark Knight, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Dark Knight

Dark Knight New Member

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger broke his leg while skiing with his family Saturday morning in Sun Valley, Idaho, a spokesman said.

Schwarzenegger, 59, was taken to a hospital for X-rays and was discharged with a fracture to his right femur, said Adam Mendelsohn, the governor's Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications.

He will have surgery to repair the bone when he returns to Los Angeles, Mendelsohn said. The governor remained at his Sun Valley home Saturday night and still planned to spend Christmas there.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061224/ap_on_re_us/schwarzenegger_injured_7&printer=1

2. Loading...

3. PaperDoll

PaperDoll When I'm Silent, I make the most sense

hum, I wonder where he's going to get the funds to pay for the surgery :D hehe Ah-node.. never mind, I'm still trying to wake up.. :crazy:

4. IdahoMom

IdahoMom Former Member

That's cute, PD. :)

I hope the Schwarzenegger family enjoys the rest of their Christmas vacation in my fine state! :)