Scientology Tried to find dirt on the makers of South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the gift that keeps on giving, keeps on giving.

Wacko 5 minutes ago

Once again you tried to act like you have been in the Sea Organization you moron. I have been in the Sea Organization for 13 years and yes I know what the RPF is. Just because you are barely learning what that is doesn't mean you can act like an expert on it dumbass. And also only a ****ing moron would say gold base is in Hemet. It's in San Jacinto, CA. Once again just because your retarded *advertiser censored* has seen a video about it doesn't mean you know jack **** about it. Stop with the remedial questions!
·

Jonathan Brown

Jonathan Brown 1 second ago

You obviously have very limited reading skills. I have never claimed to be a Scientologist. I suggest you break the rules and start researching the cult.... errr church you belong to. Have you ever wondered why they demand that you don't read stuff by SP's? It''s because if you really knew what was going on you'd blow and speak out. If you did they'd probably put a PI on you to follow you around and harrass you. Look into what the Squirrel Busters are doing to Mark "Marty" Rathbun. Think Dude.

My latest video;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Zc2cdyujE"]Casey Kelly - 1982 Scientology Hearings in Clearwater - YouTube[/ame]

To me, this is a dangerous cult....not a religion, but a cult. They're scary, they have infiltrated some seriously high levels of gubmint, and they are absolutely BATTY.

Best-
Herding Cats

I wouldn't mess with them for anything. Scientologists, the Mafia, Drug Cartels and Nazi's. Scary-*advertiser censored* *****.

Steely Dan, you better be careful antagonizing these nuts!

Steely Dan, you better be careful antagonizing these nuts!

They'd probably just put a PI outside my apartment which they wouldn't be able to tell which window is mine. Next I only leave my apartment twice or three times a week so that dude is gonna be draining Scientology's money for nothing. I also think the complex could kick him out for trespassing. JMO

Yeah but they are nuts. And you may pi$$ one lone nut off, like the one you are conversing with right now who might act on his own. They don't think like normal people do, obviously! You ain't Katie Holmes! And she still may end up mysteriously dead one day....even as much in the public eye as she is.

Yeah but they are nuts. And you may pi$$ one lone nut off, like the one you are conversing with right now who might act on his own. They don't think like normal people do, obviously! You ain't Katie Holmes! And she still may end up mysteriously dead one day....even as much in the public eye as she is.

If someone kills me from Scientology it will bring so much bad publicity down on them that my life will have been given for a greater cause. Right now I'm too small for them to deal with. They have much, much bigger fish to fry. I'd have to write a book for them to really care.

It is pretty funny thinking of that nut sitting there fuming over your videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23