Scrubbers are the sexiest

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

Women who clean their homes the most are muckiest in bed A survey of women aged 20-40 found more than half of those who spend ten hours a week scrubbing want sex at least once a day.

Those who spend 15 hours or more on their hands and knees in rubber gloves are insatiable.

One in five also admitted having a sexual fantasy about a hunky man interrupting them while they clean.

But women who bring in a cleaner to do chores are likely to be bored in the bedroom. Three quarters of them get down and dirty less than once a week.

The discovery comes after Kylie Minogue admitted she loves dusting.

http://windowtoromania.com/wtr/fnews.asp?nc=1&year=2004&month=4&day=13&fnwcod=3269

2. Loading...

3. Hugh

Hugh New Member

Up until about three weeks ago Mrs Hugh did all the cleaning and now she has mentioned wanting a cleaner ??? what does this mean ?. And before anyone gets all hissy with me I do ALL the cooking and ironing.

4. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

Ummmm.. maybe she wants a threesome? :waitasec:

5. LP Moderator

LP Moderator Former Member

Well I can tell you for a fact that is not true. I've had housekeepers for the last 9 years and it hasn't affected THAT part of my relationship with the hubby!!! Maybe its because I incorporate the rubber gloves . . . LOL :crazy: