ACTIVE SEARCH SD - Serenity Dennard, 9, Children’s Home Society, Pennington County, 3 Feb 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bugurl747

Bugurl747 Well-Known Member

Hey carbuff ~ from what I understand the search is scheduled for March 24 at 11 am.

They are meeting and checking in on Main St. in Rockerville.

Searchers will be given designated search areas and instructions.

I am confident Lynne will have arranged some type of news source to be there.

Everyone has an agenda, IMO.

[​IMG]

2. SkipperKey3

SkipperKey3 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I really don't think anybody will be out there with the idea of getting any fame. They are there to help find Serenity. That is the most important thing.

3. SkipperKey3

SkipperKey3 Well-Known Member

I don't have any issue with the toys. Bringing them, showing them off, talking about them, even laughing a little - all methods of keeping her close, and all methods of actually keeping from crying. There were other things a bit odd, but not so much that. In fact, the only real issue I have after having seen the interview is that it seemed to highlight the fact that DG wasn't an active part of Serenity's life. And I reserve judgment on that, as I thought that she had some guilt on that score which seemed to lie just under the surface.

misgrn, cass523, Jim_M and 2 others like this.
  4. human

human Well-Known Member

I don’t blame her for giving up, It is really hard.

She should just admit it. And say how sorry she is but not play the grieving mother scene.

5. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I don't know what the truth about her choices might be, but her grief seems sincere to me.

(edit: changed bad word choice)

Confusion, NervousNellie and Trocroc9 like this.
  6. human

human Well-Known Member

Of course she would be grieving. People who do not even know Sereenity are grieving.

I mean that she should not pretend to be grieving as a mother. She had nothing to do with her for months.

I feel it is perfectly understandable . No need to judge her.

7. carbuff

Ah, gotcha. I thought you meant you thought she was faking emotion, which we have certainly seen in too many cases.

8. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

My first intuition here is foul play. This may not be true but something is suspect in this situation in moo. I work with socially emotionally disturbed kids that are runners. They always only go so far. They test run and come back. On top of this I have an 8 year old daughter and she would not make it 10 minutes in conditions like this without turning back to the house. I think she might have turned back after running and this is what was reported when others saw her at the gate. Have those that saw her been cleared ?

9. Trocroc9

I just feel something is not right.. I don’t think she will be found in the searches. Just moo. Maybe that is a good thing. Maybe not. I really feel like she might have been taken. They would have found her I think if she was out there on the ground searches .

10. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

Been thinking about the same thing,after the first three days. Just something really off or a lot we don't know. Prayers for this little gal. Lots and lots of tough terrain our there for a kid IMO

11. Trocroc9

Jim_M likes this.
  12. Trocroc9

I don’t think she even would try. I have this feeling she went up the hill and then right back down realizing there was no chance in her clothing. I bet she was cold in a few minutes.

13. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Nor have I & I’m a newshound with natl news on all the time if I’m in the house.

14. Trocroc9

A missing 9 year old should be national news in moo.

Nudgee, Curious Guy, natesma and 6 others like this.
  15. Trocroc9

I think there is something going on behind the scenes as to why LE has stopped searches and started serving search warrants. I think they are thinking there is something different going on. Jmo.. otherwise those searches for her body would have been ongoing no matter the weather for a 9 year old. Moo

16. Trocroc9

Does anyone here have info to the search warrants presented? I saw it on a news article but wasn’t privy to who or where was presented.

inmyhumbleopinion and cass523 like this.
  17. Monkey boy

Monkey boy Well-Known Member

Nancy grace did a pod cast but that's all I have seen

18. Trocroc9

If this was my child I would be screaming it all over the internet and National tv .. why is that not happening for this child ? She’s 9 and missing wth ??

AnnaGrace, Alcina, Luckyzmom and 4 others like this.
  19. carbuff

This is just a gut feeling, but I think they'll find her in or near the creek beside the school

20. Trocroc9

Something is definitely up with this case . Where is this 9 year old? She’s a baby and one that probably felt unwanted because of her disabilities and family situations. She would easily go with anyone who made her feel wanted. Where is she ?

Curious Guy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.