SDSO...Reasons To REOPEN Rebecca's Death Investigation!! **LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sorrell skye
*respectfully snipped*

When this case was first being investigated, RZ's death was reported as "violent" and "suspicious" (these were SDSO's words). In the early days, SDSO stated they weren't ruling out a possible homicide.

IMO, that was enough reason to investigate every room of the house, including testing for fingerprint and/or DNA evidence.

Why did AS drag a table (which appears light enought to lift) to cut down a person who was hanging within reach? And how did he get into the main house so quickly?

A larger version of how it might appear on a door?

jonah_sig_large.jpg

This may be the same item, but different angle in Peaceful's #61 post, but note there is another item behind the gentleman that's wrapped in paper as well. What is it? Was it listed on SW?

pictureremoved.jpg

Who turned out the light? Note in this police photo the overhead is off. Did RZ do this in the dark, did she hop back and turn out the light with her nose? Were there side lamps? No glow shows in this photo of a light being left on at the bedside.

Attachments

• lights off.jpg
    lights off.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
The ME made a big deal about the wrist bindings being very loose becasue his theory is she created the knots and then slipped her wrist out and moved her hands behind her back. The ME seemed completely UNAWARE that AS was apparently told to untie or loosen her hands so he could get her flat on her back to give CPR. There is a visible long piece of rope in the photos, we don't know if RZ was hog tied, we don't know how tight the original bindings on her hands were. The ME has no real idea of how tight the bindings originally were.

That's very sad and disgraceful as well.

BBM

Fundamental failures led to murder case dismissal
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/oct/30/fundamental-failures-led-murder-case-dismissal/

"Nesbit, who became the sheriff’s homicide unit lieutenant this year, said the errors that plagued the case could not happen now. There is a better tracking system, regular meetings among teams and other steps."

“Sadly, there were some things overlooked in that case, but we don’t believe that could be repeated right now with the procedures in place,” he said."

:maddening:

After turning out the light, as Mrs. Holmes suggests, how did RZ return the rest of the tape to its storage place somewhere else in the house? If she used the entire roll, where is the internal cardboard that tape rolls usually have?

I just reviewed this entire thread. For anyone curious about this case it is a must read. The information pushes you overwhelmingly to believe RZ was murdered.

I belioeve all of this information was given to AB's team so it could be compiled in her request to the AG.

Excellent work websleuths.

OK, serious now, I just looked at the photos of Rebecca falling (above) - why didn't her body slam into the side of the house a couple times??

Why do you assume that she didn't slam into the wall? I see what appear to be black paint smudges clearly visible on the wall at about the right height in the sense that's where hand's would've been more or less as she swung like a pendulum. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam