Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Ezryder9, Jun 12, 2009.
If anyone knows, whats this in the Sean K interview about an excel spreadsheet the detectives mention ?
I don't remember that or the spreadsheet. The email coming from Shirley's IP was a real Rut Roh moment! Cindy can't claim she was hacked anymore.
OK sorry about so many questions. If this particular interview was out there before, Sean K., my memory is failing me. I guess the e-mails sent by Cindy to the media contained a spreadsheet of people and some sort of drug connection they had made up to use as a defense for Casey ? Some of these e-mails were sent from Shirley's computer ? That's awful low of Cindy, if she did that, to go to her mom's to use her computer to put out this sort of stuff.
Yeah, this is crazy..I can't believed I'm shocked though. The interesting part about spreadsheet and emails starts at the link on evidence page 6487 and goes on for quite a few pages...
I guess this "excel spreadsheet" was also sent to Dominic C. for JB. (page 6487)
Another question, if this "spreadsheet" was sent to DC for Jose B., like Sean K says, in November...DC claims that his contract with JB ended in October, I believe, when he started working for the Anthony's. Doesn't this conflict ?
All I can say is... what the heck is going on here?
Seachfortruth, that's a pretty good synopsis. Yes, KathiB got her email that same weekend. I also wonder if LA was the one who used Shirley's computer. That could be what LE referred to when they said "Lee knows what he did."
FWIW, I sent a request to the mods to open a thread for this. I haven't heard back yet.
Interview with Sean Krause Dec 2nd, 2008.
1. Sean had conversations with Cindy regarding her granddaughter and some email correspondence back and forth. Particularly about an Excel spreadsheet about Casey's friends and drug use.
2. Topics of discussion included her feelings on the case. Things she wanted him to do for her. Cindy wanted him to do these things so she or others would not be scrutinized. She had others do the nitty gritty work for her.
3. She want him to interview the real ZG. Went through Florida database and uncovered a lot of great sfuff on ZG and proved her to be a liar which unfortunately worked for Casey's defense.
4. There was some information about the fact that she claimed that she didn't have work. Come to find out she was, accepting social security benefits. Seems the place she was actuallly working for seems to be underneath the books.
5. Had conversation with Cindy 3 weeks ago ( around NOVEMBER 11th?? sound familiar??) He told her he believed Casey killed Caylee. She contested it not three weeks ago but had the "same front" for the last couple of months that Sean had spoken with her. "on that particular day it was the first time that she agreed that seh actually really believed that her daughter you know actually did soemthing to Caylee.
Note again.. this puts the timetable at the same time that the PI's were sent to look for "something" in the SAME AREA Caylee was found. Coinky dinky that at the SAME TIME Cindy confesses for the first time to Krause, that Casey may have done something, a PI that works and has been reportedly "very friendly" with CINDY is looking near where Caylee was found? Cindy also a month later admits to sending out a PI to look for Caylee? Keep in mind Cindyhas asked admitted to using people to do the nitty gritty work for her.
4. Sean firms up the time frame again to pinpoint the date of Nov 10, 11th, 13th and 14th. He states " it fits aroudn that time frame because that wast the same time that Cinday also had, she had a friend Dennis something. The cowboy guy at Blanchard park... When questioned if it was DM of KF... Krause says NO,
5. Cindy gave SK this Dennis's number. SK asked DM why he cared so much, he came down because Cindy asked him too. All he did was come up there for lies.
6. SK remembers his last name to be Mxxtin. That was on NOVEMEBER 11th.
On this day, for the first time she said that she honestly believes that Casey ahd something to do with Caylee. When SK asked Cindy if Casey murdered Caylee she was quiet..... SK asked Cindy if it was one of casey's friends she hung out with....Cindy remained silent.. like crickets in the background. The next day she retracted her statement and SK believed she was wanting sympathy. SK looked at Cindy's silence as hitting a nerve.
7. Cindy agreed with SK that Casey has a sociopathic profile.
8. SK brought up with Cindy whether or not it was a possiblity that Casey worked for an escort agency call Universal.
9. Regarding the email correspondence with Cindy about certain emails. She claimed that the emails were released to the new unknown to her but you were able to determine that it came from a IP address that comes back to a family member. The emails stated subject titles of "Big news on Monday..." "I give up." Note: during this time.. Cindy was spouting this same mantra on tv RIGHT BEFORE NEJAME quit!!!
10. SK did some sleuthing and found that the emails came from the IP address of Cindy' mother. could Cindy think she could pull the IP's over someone's eyes by sending the emails from her mom's??
11. SK had a memorial site up for Caylee. He had some videos that were sent to him anon... Cindy found out and reqeusted that he remove them. So he did. The videos were of Casey and Caylee sharing a laugh. They were sent to him at the END of August and maybe early September. Note to self: Is this when she was out of jail??
12. The videos were pulled the 1st of October. He was requested by Cindy to remove.
13. SK did not send her the videos. Evidently, they were ones she did not take. They were taken from a friends camcorder.
14. He gathered at some point she wanted to put together some video package of Caylee, to release videos of Caylee for profit. SK did not know but speculated that it was to pay for Casey's defense fund.
15. The movie files were .avi's and 5 minutes a piece. He deleted them. He did not want to be sued.
16. Yuri questioned if their could be copies. He asked for a time stamp. SK said there was no timestamp. SK stated that it was just a younger Caylee about 1 1/2. She was still in a baby carseat.
17. Never spoke to Dominic, Georage or Lee.
18. Heard George in the background. Only time he heard George was some interview with some guy name X. Murtxxxx who George was supposed to agve an interview with. " I heard Cindy yelling in the backround, she goes "Well do you have an interview with Murt" and he like, "Who the hell is Murt?"
19. He had sone videos of Caylee on a youtube sight and he was getting some comments that "he should not have the videos up and that maybe SK had soemthing to tdo with the murder." He finds out it's Lee sending these comments on the video. SK is like "what an azz"
20. SK sent Lee a PM on Youtube and he called Lee and azz...
21. SK talked about the cell phone activity near the water treatment facility. This was the area that household cleaning chemical bottles were found. This struck SK as odd.
22. SK talked to Cindy about the hairbrush. She was reserved. Said her phone was tapped. She said she "didn't know she was supposed to give them both to LE.
23. TB, JB spokesperson, called him and talked to him about how the FBI screwed up the results.
TB denied being GC to SK.
24. On Dec 1st, Cindy was texting SK wanting to get her hands on the report that would be sent to LE. YM wanted SK to forward the text messages from Cindy to SK.
IMHO, there is some interesting bits of info in this interview.
Let's see how this goes.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3005969&postcount=3"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Starting New Threads and Linking to Blocked Websites[/ame]
OK so with SK now deceased and unable to testify one way or another I have to wonder how much of his interview could be used.....What struck me in that interview is this......"I can see the IP addresses of who has visted the site." as well as "I checked and it was from SP's (Mount Dora) IP.". Now I have never professed to be more than an average computer user....but I DO KNOW that you can fake an IP address with the right know how. I will not assume that CA sent anything to SK via Mom's computer, nor will I rule out someone else sending SK e-mail (with or without spreadsheets) and trying to make it look like it came from a related party. For the record.......I have never been an A-team supporter, but knowing people who are extremely literate in the computer field, I know there is always the possibility that someone sent an e-mail to SK and made it appear to have come from the A-team. Do I think CA put together a spreadsheet of KC's friends and their recreational habits???? No, not really, because from what KC had told her friends....her mom was crazy. Would these parties with that knowledge coupled with any personal secrets (such as drug use) actually divulge that to her??? Think about it.............in their shoes.......with the mass confusion about what was really going on...........would you admit to ANYTHING???? My guess is "no". There are so many possibilities. For instance......get info about parties that could be later be discredited in court based upon drug usage to those likely to turn info over to police. I don't think for one minute CA would (based on her behavior) admit KC was hanging with druggies. Something eludes us here. The question......what and / or who?
So, it sounds like this guy was stalking IP addresses? Creepy!
Anyone with their own website has the ability to see their
visitors IP addys if they want to, it's pretty commonplace.
That's why lots of people use software to remain anonymous
I got a little confused with that, have to re-read that part....It sounded like it was not something he had to do with, but then maybe he did ??? If there is one, I would like to see it, as well as some of these raw e-mails between he and Cindy. (excuse if the e-mails are already out there)
I did not get from the transcript that he had received the CA e-mails from SP's IP address....When LE asked him if they came from Mt. Dora, he said "No"...
The way I read it, he sad he had captured LA, GA and CA's IP's and used the joke e-mails that CA sent to friends and family, to identify and capture her family's IP's, too-All for his own sleuthing records....He sent a test to Shirley so she would send something back and he could capture hers.
Am I wrong, was he saying CA sent the stuff from SP's PC?
The Anthony's "search" for missing Caylee involved turning over every scum covered rock they saw and then clinging on to the most vile, lying creatures they encountered. One of the most odious creatures that crawled out from under one those rocks, was this guy.
I don't trust a single word he uttered. He insinuated himself in to this case, as did the other creepy crawlers, for his own selfish, sick pleasure. He had nothing to lose in the end and could say anything he wanted with no accountability or recourse. He burned way to many bridges and hurt to many people.
He belongs in the same category as all the other two-bit wannabe's. :furious:
See page 17 of SK interview beginning at line 20 and through line 10 on page 18. My link isn't working.
Thanks! I had to go to WESH, the other news sites cause a runtime error for me...
Yep, I have a website and know this. But, e-mailing Shirley only to obtain her IP address is IMO stalking IP addresses. To quote him, "I wanted to nab the IP address."
ClockWatcher, I couldn't agree with your post more. At the same time I can't help but pity this person, particularly after the agony of reading that interview. I mean, what a way to spend the last few months of your life. Sad really, just sad.