Sean Mulveyhill Accused of Rape

Discussion in 'Phoebe Prince' started by Cappuccino, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Cappuccino

Cappuccino Well-Known Member

"Sean Mulveyhill, who led the campaign of bullying in South Hadley that led to the suicide of a County Clare teen, has been accused of rape by a college student
    Sean Mulveyhill, the former high school senior in South Hadley, Massachusetts, who orchestrated a bullying campaign that led to the suicide of Irish-born Phoebe Prince in 2010, has been accused of the rape of a college girl."

Bully behind Phoebe Prince's suicide accused of rape

And I see he was also arrested for breaking and entering in 2013. I wonder if he'd been taught some consequences when he was in High School would he be facing prison now?

Aqua, ILikeToBendPages, LadyL and 3 others like this.
  2. flora256

flora256 New Member

I've wondered the same. I also I suspect he has been surrounded by people who have told him he did nothing wrong. I can't imagine why the college hired someone with his background to bartend. Kevin Cullen of the Boston Globe has been covering this. Earlier this month, a judge extended the previously granted harassment prevention order so he can't go near the student. The college finally fired him. It seems like this kid has had a lot of people covering up for him.

3. flora256

flora256 New Member